User avatar

Elelel

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Rain Before Dawn, chapter 1- strong language

    *points to Darkmoon's age* you did that and your twelve (no age discrimination intended), that's good, very good. PS, love your signature, just noticed it! :lol:

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Think About It!!!

    Yes, people have affected or influenced me until I became a whole new person ... but not always in a good way, there were these bullies once when I was ...

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: skipping school

    I'm too good. It's annoying, like some disease where you can't do anything wrong. I get good grades, but that doesn't mean I like school, actually I hate it sometimes. ...

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Stop Pissing Me Off!

    I rarely respond to any PMs... We never would have thought if you hadn't said. :roll: No offense in that, just a joke. Sooo, you're back to your first name? ...

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I like elephants.

    That should have been "At the [i]moment[i/]..." Happy had the mouse while I was typing. I'm so touched, or I would be if you didn't go all concerned over every ...

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Rain Before Dawn, chapter 1- strong language

    So hope the people that replied before enjoy it this time *pretends to be indignant* I said I enjoyed it before, didn't I? And I did. So there. *sticks out ...

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Purple Rain, Chapter 1- mild language

    Ps, the new name sounds great! I'll keep look out for the revised version! EDIT: Oh, it's already there, now I feel like a real idiot... :oops:

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Purple Rain, Chapter 1- mild language

    There we go! And there's heaps there handy for ANYBODY, no one has nothing to learn. About what you said with the character descriptions ... There's a healthy amount of ...

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Purple Rain, Chapter 1- mild language

    Well, yes, you need to pace it out more. Add stuff like character development and so forth, everything seems really ... vague. Like there's no picture in your head as ...

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Needs Title! suggestions welcome!

    NIce!!! Love-r-ly and nice. I like it. However ... "Oh no, oh no, oh no, its them, its the Careon, oh no," I wouldn't keep that as one long sentence. ...

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you celebrate Easter?

    We went camping with some friends of the family. I got to drive in a paddock, and so did everyone else (kids, I'm the eldest) we met "George" (to be ...

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nate's Hypothetical Situation #1

    Erm ... no. Deffinately no. I don't get on with people who try to control me, same as Crysi, and I'd probably chuck a mental if they tried to use ...

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 10/11 (The Sun Prophet) (no prior reading neccesary)

    Right! I'm back with time on my hands! Now... firstly, the "my stomach is parched" thing is still getting to me. I have never heard anyone say it before, and ...

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Need Help... No Title Yet

    Well, a good idea would be to say exactly what this person is being trained for. Because right now that's confusing a lot of people, and could easily be fixed. ...

    Mar 24, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Journey (New name) Chapter One

    Yes, a very good start! That first sentence confused me, but otherwise everything seemed fine.

    Mar 24, 2005


Half goat, half fish, all goatfish.
— OSP Red