User avatar

Elelel

  • Writing Tips Re: I need names!!

    Well, the people in your words had to name them, so what do those languages sound like? And think aout it. I mean, there are creatures in the world calld ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Starting Your Story

    Well I like to get the story flowing first. That doesn't mean even a whole chapter, just so long as I can feel it before I start reserch. But then ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Rain Before Dawn, Chapter 2- some language

    Your dialogue is getting heaps better! :D Still needs a little more practice to make it sound completely natural, but it's coming along nicely. But I'd have to also say ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Genre

    Fantasy. I don't mind reading or writing other things from time to time (well, I'm not a big fan of sci-fi, it just never seems real to me. Or it's ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Which is mightier?

    Most people are looking at it from to big a scope. See, you're looking at it through history and nation vs nation. Let's try person vs person. Sure, if one ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Where I Belong; Chapter One (13+)

    Both I'd say, it's her favourite place after all. But yeah, deffinately the looks because cannons aren't things seen everyday by most people ... my town has an old WW ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    FINALLY got round to looking at thins. Stupid internet time limit. *mutters to self* Ahem. Excuse me and ignore my mutterings. For an instant, he thought, That is the most ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Gossip Of Gaffel Tavern

    The thing to remember on paragraphs is that each one is a new ... idea, if that makes sense. A new something. The trick to believable sounding dialogue is to ...

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Where I Belong; Chapter One (13+)

    It read really well, flowed smoothly and everything. And everone acted as they would in real life. Really well done! I can't wait to read more either. But yes, describe ...

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Rain Before Dawn, chapter 1- strong language

    She's right too, try not to take it too seriously. Write for fun, you improve with practice, practice and much more practice. :D

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Rain Before Dawn, chapter 1- strong language

    Let me just say one thing, I know about the dialogue ok! I know you guys are just helping but if you read that someone has already said that to ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Human Side of Things

    Yes, there are some typos there, nothing that's too hard to fix. I was wondering, is this part of a story? I'm not sure I read the first bit (or ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Hmmm...

    Hmmmm... I'm not sure how to advise, because I've never thought about the problem before (and now the question is ... why havn't I? It's a perfectly good question) I ...

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Need Help!

    It's one of my bigger problems too, I have this annoying habit of wanting to write everything. What you could do is say something like: It was a ten minute ...

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Where I Belong; Prologue (13+)

    I thought it was dull as anything. :roll: Don't bother to spare her feelings or anything. Well I don't agree with Reichieru, so don't worry. You could probably do the ...

    Mar 31, 2005


There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett