User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Arvandor!

    Wheeeeee! YAY!!!! ARVY!!!!! *cheers and claps like maniac* BTW, "Miss Member" Hahahah!!! Funny!!! :D

    May 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Need a Friend?

    I shall be everybodies friend here, if they want to be my friend! :D

    May 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nationality

    And maybe one day Australian! Yay! Anyway ... Aussie. Hawks right, in Australia you're either Aboriginal or European. I fit into the European catagory. See, I'm (on my mothers side) ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Am

    Then they've got something! Modesty! :D I am... ...The proud owner of two loverly blue eyes that get lighter in the middle near the pupil (my friend described that part ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    I'm just going to go back to the origanal topic because this is my first post here and I can't be bothered reading the entirety of 11 pages just to ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hate You

    I hate ... well I dislike quite a few people who have tormented me at school, but I wouldn't call it hate. What I HATE is people who call me ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Need a Friend?

    I'd like some friends! :D My real name is Lucy, but I respond to El (it's getting scary actually, if my Maths teacher goes "What about question L?" I jerk ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Future

    *shrugs* I plan on floating through my life in blissful un-thinkingness of the future. It'll happen ... and hopefully it involves a successful career as an author a happy marriage ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Five Tips for Writing Convincing Characters

    5) MAKE YOUR CHARACTERS UGLY Agreed. I read a book where every main character was a beautiful, straight A student, kind and caring, dating football player type of person ... ...

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: what's your school (education) like?

    Well, I went to kindergarten when I was four ... then I went to a R(reception, I know some places call it prep)-12 catholic school, and am still there. We ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Art?

    Ah well ... art is a natrual flow that goes through things. It doesn't have to be ... visible (in want of better word) Writing is an art. (something we ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: So tell me...

    What I hate about elves is the way everyone makes them tall, and noble, and gracful and not showing any emotion. They're not like that! They should be fun, and ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of killer are you?

    No it's not! Everyone's talking about the quiz, which was the topic. So what's the problem? I got kill for revenge. I think it fits.

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: I need names!!

    Well, everyone but you then.

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Starting Your Story

    You need to read the story to understand. EDIT *fidgets* Ok, I can't stand not to continue this ... Well, I said I wasn't sure on the sheild thing. But ...

    Apr 23, 2005


Act in the valley so that you need not fear those who stand on the hill.
— Danish proverb