User avatar

Elelel

  • Fantasy Novels Re: One Single Hate, Chapter 3

    Yes, it's very interesting. I liked it myself, but it does need 'fleshing out' as Jack so charmingly put it, after the nature of the story. I don't think there's ...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Wanderings Part 1 (so far)

    I didn't do any of those examples or find any of those mistakes for her. *is proud* (Sorrowind was named because of the hurricanes that occur annually). *says primly* We're ...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Wanderings Part 1 (so far)

    *swears* I had a HUGE critique done, as an edit to the last post, and it went and logged me out because it took so long, and didn't post it. ...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Wanderings Part 1 (so far)

    OK, well, I'm back already because I finished all my homework and got bored. Wyes knew what he was looking at, he was seeing himself a week after his parents ...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cheese: The Epic Saga

    Hah!!! He bought milk!!!! *cracks up laughing* Am I the only one who found that hilariously funny?

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Wanderings Part 1 (so far)

    *cracks fingers* Right. First, I'm going to be nit-picky, so don't take it personnally. Secondly, I might not finish all this now, if not I'll come back tomorrow and pick ...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Dream Pets

    Well, yes, I've got dream pets ... but they're not things that really exist. Like a dragon. Wouldn't it be just great to have a miniture dragon for a pet? ...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Hang on, who's getting the bucket? Imean, YWS is burning down here and we're just asking quetions so ... WHO'S GETTING THE BUCKET????

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue- The Scrying Pool

    Do you want me to be harsh, or nice and gentle? Answer in the next two and a half seconds or I go harsh ... no answer? *grins evily* Harsh ...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guys!

    *grins* Wandwaver? Hello!!! Haven't seen you here yet, how long have you been a member? I'll go check your story right now. PS, glad you went with Wandwaver ... I ...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    Well ... I was "Firebird" on YFW, but people began thinking I was a boy ... :lol: ... but well, it WAS funny, but kind of un-flattering too, so I ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: fighting

    Well, I know a lot of people consider me as a violent person. I don't know why, I don't start fights or anything. But I think maybe it's because I ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bush Factor

    I don't have a "right" or "wrong' answer to the war on Iraq. Before, they had a dictator who basically killed whoever got in his way or spoke against him. ...

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is this true?

    I have never been on a date, but I doubt my dad is like that. He's not funny enough. What MY dad would do it start asking all these questions, ...

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I am sooooo bored

    I'd go with the survey personally.

    Jun 3, 2005


Quotegenworthy is a adjective which should be used on YWS way more.
— NovemberCrow