User avatar

Elelel

  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE TALE OF THE DRAGON JEWELS

    It was like a Dragon mouth it really was. It was like a dragon's mouth, it really was. But one thing struck Edward as odd why was there cinder marks ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: UNTITLED (as yet!)

    Yeah, it's good, very mysterious (but I'm not going to vote) and yes, you need to check over your grammer. I'll give you some of the grammer mistakes I spotted... ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Daughter of Kalmonder - Chapter 1

    I'll critique your work, I'm sorry about snapping over your critique of Happy Lizards work. I'll try to make it up to you. My first response after reading this was, ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Stone of Levitaes

    I think you said all I was going to point out, so im not going to say it all again, but its a good start honestly, a few typos, could ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Stone of Levitaes

    Sister dearest, I have been awaiting this moment for a long time. *grins evily* Lakki ran. Nice start, well, I think so anyway. The wind whipped past her ears, blowing ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE TALE OF THE DRAGON JEWELS

    Punctuation is your friend. () . , ? " " etc. etc. etc. Spell check too. Use that. Please, for the love of all that is holy. That was not ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Stuck on Descriptions

    Ghni. (don't ask, it's just something I say when I'm pleased with myself)

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Ummm....kinda stuck on outlining.

    Yeah, I'm like Crysi, if I don't know what's going to happen I add bits as the ideas come (and boy do they come ...) and eventually I have no ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Geography and Your World

    Oh, I've read some discworld books. I really like them. I was kind of thinking square shaped for mine, and not on four elephants which in turn stand on a ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Five Tips for Writing Convincing Characters

    Oh, one thing though, when you say make them ugly: Yes I agree with that, but don't make them worry about it all the time, like have them look in ...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Geography and Your World

    I don't know where this fits really, here will do because it's writing related. I've had some pretty obssessive geography teachers for the past few years, and learnt a bit ...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: How do YOU get last names for a story charater?

    Me? I use the phone book. I decide what letter it should begin with by the first name, and then I go search through that section of the phone book ...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Stuck on Descriptions

    Are the white dragons Crysi's parents? Cos that was kind of obbvious for me ... I'll delete that if I was right and you want me to. Anyway ... well, ...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: fighting

    *grins* it's the small people who are the most dangerous, people underestimate them and they have more to prove. I'm a shorty. But yeah, violence is a last-resort, defensive measure.

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fantasy, perhaps. It's everything: sex, death and God.

    Yeah, add an age warning. Eek. I would NOT want my 11-year-old sister reading that... OMG!!! My sister too!!! She's a member and she's only 11 ... Thank you for ...

    Jun 8, 2005


Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
— George Santayana