-
Re: Which authors/books do you hate?
The Iliad- I don't quite understand why we have to read this. The Odyssey is pretty good, actually, and I enjoy reading it, but the Iliad is basically a laundry ...
Nov 6, 2007 -
Re: Said, said, said, said
Wow, some people have a problem with said. Interesting. I don't. Said is nice and largely invisible. I mean there's no real harm in an occaissional "shouted". But generally I ...
Nov 6, 2007 -
Re: Starting with Quotes? Yes or no?
Er ... I'm not all that fond of them. Generally my reaction to them is something like "ok ... but why did we need to hear that? I mean, really. ...
Nov 5, 2007 -
Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?
I said no preference. I write in first and third. I suppose I use first more often, but I really just do what the story requires. God help me if ...
Oct 28, 2007 -
Re: Simile Generator
Hehe! THis is fun! Terror is like a bar of soap. Loathing is like earwax. Wisdom is like a chocolate-chip cookie Pain is like high heels. Hell is like a ...
Oct 22, 2007 -
Re: Stupidity Test
I'm like Snoink, I honestly love a story that's a tad ridiculous. Because things just are anyway, in my opinion, and a story never seems to capture the whole of ...
Oct 12, 2007 -
Re: NaNoWriMo 2007
Awwww ... dang it! I love NaNo, but it'll be impossible this year with school. I have exams in November. Oh well. Just have to save it up for next ...
Oct 2, 2007 -
Re: Sydney Upsets St. Louis!
YAY!!! GO AUSSIES!!! Hehe! Not from Sydney, but still!
Sep 20, 2007 -
Re: Why Did You Register?
Nate spamed the site I had been on, YFW, and it died. I migrated over here, partly at the instance of other members I'd know from YFW: Crysi, EBM, Tara, ...
Sep 19, 2007 -
Re: Describing your Characters
I generally don't do a lot of character describing. Mainly because I don't like reading it all that much. If it's all dumped the first time we meet them then ...
Sep 14, 2007 -
Re: I can't outline!
There isn't much I can add to what has already been said. Basically you can outline however you like, just so long as it makes sense to you. But if ...
Sep 9, 2007 -
Re: How long should a chapter be?
Well ... I don't really do chapters anymore. Once when I was writing for NaNo I just could find good places for chapter divides ... so I just didn't bother. ...
Sep 5, 2007 -
Re: How does writing make you feel?
... I don't know. Depends. I guess mostly I'd go with the hyperactive thing. Like, bouncing up and down, giggling with insane glee, not sleeping because it's not important, not ...
Sep 3, 2007 -
Re: Diaries/Journals/Notebooks
I'm addicted to writing things down. I have a blog, which if I could carry in my head as a sort of mental life-narration thing, I would. It's helped me ...
Aug 13, 2007 -
Re: How long do you spend
If you don't count blogging and it's not November, then, unless other unforeseen circumstances arise: NONE If you do count blogging, but no other unforeseen circumstances: Half an hour, to ...
Aug 7, 2007
