-
Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !
Except that you can't take it too literally. Their physical appearances are a metephore for their inner beauty/ugliness. Besides, there are many "Looks Can Be Decieving" stories out there. Smart ...
Jun 14, 2005 -
Re: Bye everyone! I'll miss you!
I am I being sentimantal or what, but when I read your location just then, it brought tears to my eyes. I know I haven't really seen you around in ...
Jun 14, 2005 -
Re: Michael Jacoson won????
Well, I think he's guilty ... or at least VERY weird to the extreme of endangering society ... so I'm not all that pleased he got off, but still, as ...
Jun 14, 2005 -
Re: Starting the story
*grins* cliche introducing the main characters first? That's one I haven't heard before... Lead in with a bang. Either start out in the middle of an action scene, or describe ...
Jun 13, 2005 -
Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !
*sings* Hickory Dickory Dock! The mouse ran up the clock! The poor little thing, Got caught in a spring, Squishity squishity squash!!! *ends singing* Ok, not the real version, but ...
Jun 13, 2005 -
Re: Triumph of Twin Freaks
We can afford the uniforms ... and Happy Lizard's the one who gets the hand-me-downs *evil grin* but they just never come in the right size! This term, I could ...
Jun 13, 2005 -
Re: Bye everyone! I'll miss you!
Awww ... no more Tara!!! Remember when we were the only ones on Delo's board, because it was late at night for you, which is when you went on the ...
Jun 13, 2005 -
Re: Band Geeks
I play the saxophone for Concert Band, which is the highest band available here. And I also play the drums and guitar for Jazz Band, which doesn't give you a ...
Jun 13, 2005 -
Re: Triumph of Twin Freaks
WOHOOOO!!!! FREAKS RULES!!! *dances in circle* Yay yay yay yay yay yay!!!! Go Freaks!!! I'm a freak, I'm a complete dag, my school shirt is too big, if I wake ...
Jun 12, 2005 -
Re: newness
GREEEEEEEEN!!!!
Jun 12, 2005 -
Re: How many lucid dreams have you had?
Don't know how many I've had ... heaps though. Either over fifty or more than 100 ... I'll vote for the over 50 though. Had one last night actually ... ...
Jun 12, 2005 -
Re: fighting
Yeah, I'd tell my friend they're complete morons, and if they get brain damage or die it's all their fault. And boo hoo. It looks like I'm a coward. I ...
Jun 12, 2005 -
Re: Band Geeks
Anouther clarinet!!! I've been in Concert band since it started a couple of years ago (my school's into expanding things like music, art and PE recently) and Clarinet Ensemble since ...
Jun 12, 2005 -
Re: Hourglass
Wow, that was beautiful . My fingers are bleeding, small, scarlet drips that fall onto the paper with a rhythmic pitter-patter and spread in tiny, spidery crimson branches from the ...
Jun 11, 2005 -
Re: The Medallion of Subventio: Prologue
This is the first piece I've read in a while where I've had to really dig for errors ... and then I read through everyone elses critiques and they got ...
Jun 11, 2005
