User avatar

Elelel

  • Randomosity Re: Cheese: The Epic Saga

    *cracks up laughing again, this time at Nite's answers*

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ever been stalked?

    Me and Happy Lizard were stalked ... by a dog. Does that count? See, we were walking home from the deli, and this huge black dog (It was the size ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Are you a necromancer?

    Answer the questions below: OK! 1. Do you raise armies from the dead? Ummmm ... not on a regular basis... 2. Do you laugh maniacally often? Wouldn't you like to ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: This is the Best it Gets: Book One Chapter One

    *laughs* I think the character's voice was FUNNY!!! He he. But that's just me. I was getting a ride with Cash becuz the fucking DMV won't give me a goddamn ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: so much for my happy ending

    I like this story, is has a lot of feeling in it. There are things you could do to make it better however. One is check over your grammer, captal ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Turning Points

    *smiles sadly* I'll be honest here. I thought I'd mention this because everyone was saying how much this place improved their poetry, and it deffinatly was a turning point ... ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Michael Jacoson won????

    That's a tyrannical imposition on celebrities. *grins cheerfully* Yeah, probably.

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: the prequel

    This is interesting. I does set the scene for a good story ... except as the others have already mentioned, things like grammer and organisation of the content bring it ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !

    *shurgs* that's just animal nature. Foxes aren't being tricky for the sake of hurting someone else, they're doing it to survive. And I certainly never saw any of the hidden ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Colours

    I like light-puplely-blues and bright happy blues. Green is Ok, and I quite like dark red sometimes. Puple is OK. It's not my favourite colour ... but it seems I ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    *shrugs* I have no real opinion on this argument, other than that I don't think it could have been organised any better. I myself forgot to do any voting ... ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: BLAHAHAHABAH! Hourglass, enjoy...

    YAY! Rock on, Elore! Well... if you want to read the beginning, I could just PM it to you... That'd be good! I'd like to read it all. (and it's ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Michael Jacoson won????

    But why is a celebrity any different to a normal person? Just because he's famous he's more trustworthy...? No. But he's a role model. People look up to him -- ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Turning Points

    Well ... turning points, let's see. Probably when in year 8 we had to do journals which we could write whatever we liked in, and i thought "I want to ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: BLAHAHAHABAH! Hourglass, enjoy...

    This is great! I like how the stuff he's writing kind of mixes with what's happening around him. Unfortunatly, I need to read more of the previous Hourglasses to truly ...

    Jun 14, 2005


I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart; I am, I am, I am.
— Sylvia Plath