User avatar

Elelel

  • Randomosity Re: ... You have seen Llamas but what about this?

    Llama song was better...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Are You Being Logged Out?

    Um ... I don't know what they are, or how to do it even if I did. If it helps, this isn't happening to my sister, and she uses the ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who are you?

    I am ... immature. At best. I'm the sort of person who goes around singing "POP! GOES THE WEASLE!!!" at all her friends until they get it stuck in there ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    CONGRADULATIONS EVERYONE!!! And thankyou Jack for setting up the awards ... I enjoyed them!

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Are You Being Logged Out?

    Um ... Internet explorer rings a bell, or bigpond ... which ever one of those is one, because I still don't really get it.

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    PRIDE AND PREJUDICE!!! That's my favourite book, just is case the yelling didn't make it obvious, and me look stupid enough.

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Any Final Fantasy players?

    Only played Crystal Chronicles. Not a big fan, it's Ok. Kind of dull. My sister likes it ...

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Whats your life style?

    He he. I'm probably technically a goodi-goodie. But I don't really think so ... well, I do all the school work, I get A's I don't get in trouble, I ...

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you think of the climax of Docter Who

    Dunno about the climax ... I just watch the recent Doctor Who's because I think they're funny ... He he. I am so in touch with intelligent culture.

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    *grins* Boots Snoob? Your sig ... I know a girl who once said something to me that was very similar to that ... what to hear what it was??? "Crazy? ...

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Are You Being Logged Out?

    Um ... don't know much about computers but I've been being logged out EVERY SINGLE TIME I click on a different one of the split forum things. (Longe etc. Litrecy ...

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    Well, Rei, or Reich (still not sure what is the accepted way of shortening your name) you are one of the people here I look up to in writing. I ...

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Like The New Changes?

    Well, I don't like the changes. The only thing I've got against them, is that since they happened, it's logging me off every time I click on "The Longe etc" ...

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    Yay!!! Another reason for me to throw confettii and streamers and stuff!!! *throws conffettii and streamers and stuff* HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    Well ... I was "Firebird" on YFW, but people began thinking I was a boy ... :lol: ... but well, it WAS funny, but kind of un-flattering too, so I ...

    Jun 18, 2005


hmmm. you know, the quote generator deserves some garlic bread
— SilverNight