User avatar

Elelel

  • Randomosity Re: YAY THIS MAKES 1000

    YAY!!! PARTY!!!

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)

    I cracked ... a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so ...

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?

    fiddling with two metal clip things, typing, burping (I just had dinner) thinking about the pavlova my brother made for desert, looking at a hair brush for no apparent reason ...

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Desperate need of help - My A level counts on it o_o

    Never watched it. Not even to see if it was worthwhile ... I don't think it's even on TV here anymore, Desperate Housewives rated better ... and I don't watch ...

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Creative writing no longer exists

    I was going to say that!!! *pretends to sulk* My big "idea" (which is probably not at all origanal, but I've never seen it before) is my fairies are bad. ...

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Random Linden stuff

    Ohhh ... interesting. I want to know why they're hunting tfor these people ... that's good, you got me interested. I can't really find much wrong in the way of ...

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Magic for Dummies

    More will come .. when I'm allowed back on the internet (I'm supposed to be doing homwork now *whistles innocently*) Sorry about the typos, I had to type it out ...

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Untitled

    It's sweet, or something more than sweet. I like it. I can tell you one truth: After living in a far too naive and shallow life I don't have to ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Magic for Dummies

    I didn't think it would be your sort of thing, Rei. Well, the story I wrote for school kind of ends up with her seeing that teachers are people too ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Magic for Dummies

    Before I begin, I'll just make a few notes: *Firstly: this story is 98.7% not serious, so don't take it too seriously, it's just for fun. Plus, it's all my ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Sisters of the Elements

    Yeah ... what both of them said. I see all that, and I can't even force myself to read it. I don't know ... it just looks like a lot ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    I keep changing mine ... now it's POP goes the weasle! Because lately I've been obsessed with that silly rhyme ... I mean who writes songs about exploding weasles anyway? ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: A Long Goodbye

    Oh yes. The flu thing. Anyway. Goodbye!!! Have a great time, I'm sure Jack can keep us in check ... *shifty eyes*

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Time Is...

    Still winter here ... that's what I voted. But if it was summer I would have voted Pool or Beach, because even though we don't have a pool, we always ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: It's 1.30AM...

    I once couldn't sleep for a whole night ... and I wasn't tired the next day until about 8pm. But it was the weekend ... so all worked out fine. ...

    Jun 22, 2005


Just because you don't feel like a hero in your own story, doesn't mean you're not a hero in someone else's.
— Tenyo