User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations to Carmina!

    CONGRADULATIONS FROM ME TOO!!! Wow, you got member of the month with only fifteen posts and haven't been here long?! That is exellent recomendation for ... well, I'm not sure ...

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: London is being bombed at this moment

    You're just an arrogant prick, Brad, and a perfect example of why so many people hate America. So what if America helped in WW2? Remember, America didn't join the war ...

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadows of the past- part 1

    This grabbed my interest. Not because she's dead, more because of this: It had always been there for as long as I could remember. Frail, yellowing lace hung limply at ...

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Darkness -- Part of Eulogy of a Dreamer

    This is well written. The opening paragraphs are good they tell us what's happening in a short amount of time. What they don't tell us, is things about the person ...

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Magic for Dummies

    Grammar made your story horrible, but your story was funny. Oh. *is a little put out* I'd hoped my grammer was better than last time I posted (he he. I ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Rain Before Dawn, Chapters 1-4 (revised once again)

    *grins* there must be something about your story that sends people to sleep, because I started reading with every inttention to hang around to critique it ... but now I'm ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: London is being bombed at this moment

    Yeah, it's important ... to a degree. The London thing really shocked and scared me and I live on the other side of the world. Midnight, STOP IT NOW. We're ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: London is being bombed at this moment

    Ahh, you have felt the cold hand of terrorism. And can now better understand the actions taken by the united states in recent months and years. not that you will ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: London is being bombed at this moment

    Oh God!!! I didn't know! I'd heard there was a train accident of sorts ... but bombs ? Hang on ... parents are watching the news in the next room ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Daughter of Kalmonder - Chapter 2

    He he. Me again. Firstly, I'd start a new line everytime that voice speaks. I think it should act like speach with the italics (if they ever work) instead of ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Greatest Movie You'll ever read (Habberjasper cousin)

    *rolls on floor laughing* The romantic moment .... *snorts in unladylike manner* Chewy fell through the roof! *dies laughing* Shadow Knight got shot!!!!!!! THEY WERE CUTTING ONIONS ON THE GRAVE!!!!!!!

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)

    -Has very short attention span- -cant be bothered reading it all- Hi! I'm Emma! What are you? Hi Emma! I'm an El! What are you ?

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old are you?

    6-years-old next month. Hands up who believed me. Yeah, lots of people think I'm 3 after the first time they meet me. I must sound like an idiot or something ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If I, would you?

    I don't know. I've never bought a writing book, but that's because I've always been to embarressed to ask mum if I could get one because she'd probably laugh or ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: I am CRYSI!!!

    *laughs* He he. Is funny. I like it. I like the way it bounces along all happy ... and I like it how you brought Mesh in!!! He he he. ...

    Jul 6, 2005


we are all mariah carey
— Kay (NovemberCrow)