User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter...no really

    1. I have this theory that R.A.B is Regulus Black, Sirius' brother. They don't actually say that he's dead yet. and well he did fail voldemort. Sirius was really vague ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old are you?

    No, I look out for the well being of all weasles. That song is just ... not right. The poor weasles spontaeneously (ok ... I need a dictionary for spelling ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Fantasy Writer: Chapter One

    I enjoyed reading it and it made me giggle at some points, it appealed to my sence of humour. I'm glad you said that Fool, because now when I say ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Are You Being Logged Out?

    It stopped logging me out!!! Yay!!! But then it started again. So, I don't know if you'd call that progress.

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Are You Being Logged Out?

    IT STOPPED!!! I CAN DO ANYTHING I LIKE WITHOUT BEING LOGGED OUT!!!! YAYA YA YA AYYAY Ahem. Whohoo!!!!

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    I don't think it's possible to get to old for this site if you were a member before you think you got to old ... if that made sense. But ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: *Still untitled*

    Well, I liked it, but I'm not the local poetry expert so you may want a few other opinions on it. So much as to put your fate [to grab ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Why do YOU write?

    because i like writing meaningless things and watch people try to find meaning in them *dies laughing* He he he!!! That sounds like something I'd do!!! I write because ... ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    Back to continue my "I hate it when" list ... I hate it when you can't watch your favourite TV show. I hate it when people tell you what to ...

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    I hate it when people act all snobby when you did something you couldn't help, or was completely normal. I hate it when holidays are boring. I hate hate it ...

    Jul 18, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: SECTUMSEMPRA!!! *SPOILERS*

    Eh. Don't know about Snape under Dumbledores orders. Good theory though. But ... I don't know. I'd rather he killed not under orders if it were up to me. I'd ...

    Jul 18, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: SECTUMSEMPRA!!! *SPOILERS*

    I figured Regulus Black straight away too. *mutters to self* Just take away the victory why don't you *grins* ignore me. I running low on caffine right now. *shrugs* the ...

    Jul 17, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: SECTUMSEMPRA!!! *SPOILERS*

    I liked the book a lot. One of, if not, the best of the seris. To the point too. No annoying waflle (not saying I don't like long books mind). ...

    Jul 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Tomorrow Series by John Marsden (Question)

    I think there are eight books ... yep, I'm pretty certain there are eight. I've read the first book only. I was once in a book shop, and picked up ...

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    I like spiders reasonably well. I used to have a friend the daddy long legs that lived in the corner above my bed (I was in top bunk, so we ...

    Jul 9, 2005


My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu