User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: Happy thoughts.

    Do I even need to say? I mean it's so obvious ... ANOTHER HUMAN BEING!!! He he. I can be such a smart-arse.

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: actually doing something semi-constructive...a quote index

    "You may mean nothing to the the world, but you mean the world to somebody" -- I saw this written on the front of some girl's diary (no, I did ...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Dialogue Grammar

    Ah! Nice to read that! I've been trying to work out all the rules from books I read. Whenever I get taught it in school, I don't get it completely. ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Creations of a Fantasy World

    *winks* You can always tell a newbie by this: Éloeré It's El to everyone. Friend and foe alike. Not even I would wish copying and pasting Éloeré all the time ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Chapter names?

    I like both reading and writing chapter names. Books seem kind of ... empty, to me, without them. It's like the chapters arn't there at all. I love writing them ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "In with the Old"

    Well, I can't really add anything to that. I liked it, I liked the conflict and confusion in it. I think I agree with pretty much everything Carmina said ... ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Thoughts,Strands, and the void

    I love this, it just sort of washed over me as I read it. Night calls the living thoughts Day remembers them with fuzzy detail I liked that bit the ...

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: water thoughts into nothing

    Nice. I like it. The Disolved safty poured onto the flower beside. The imprint of a touch adored slowly circulated into the void. You picked up a bit of a ...

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: day

    It is a little hard to understand, but you used some lovely imagry, and like jennafina said, the words were great too. Drawing in the final smells of happiness I ...

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Exiled (or something like that...)

    It does sound like the start of something ... or a little poem at the beginning of a story. It's good, it doesn't sound forced or anything. Quite often rhymes ...

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I HATE POETRY!

    Ha ha! My thoughts exactly on poetry, that sort of stuff happens to me too ... Impression of a critiquer: That's wrong, it's too forced. And very cliche. Me: Ok, ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What would the world be like...

    Well ... if everyone were just like me I think it's a safe bet that one ME would have access to any nuclear weapons lying about the place, in which ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter...no really

    *has no idea what's going on ... but ... * Also, the Australian Quidditch team rocks! YEAH!!!

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: "Arrogance and Ignorance" revised!

    *is confused* Why did you delete it if you've got 4/4 interesting votes and you want it revised ... I would have revised it, but it's gone now so I ...

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    I hate it when I'm wrong, and know it. I hate my conscience. I hate it how people think if they say sorry, even if they don't mean it, everything's ...

    Jul 22, 2005


To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.
— Audrey Hepburn