User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    Not that I know of ... there are slugs, I just don't think they can kill you. It's not as bad as it seems. You don't get ALL the creatures ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How do you get pictures on your blog like on the background?

    ANd the points aren't random .. even if they are currently a littel usless. You get them for posting on the Literacy forums, depending on the lenght of you're post. ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    You cried about missing a post? What was in your post that made you cry? *sigh* Too much happening these days I miss a simple life... ~Z I think I ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    I tried reading his blog. It didn't work. Still fuzzy minded on the whole episode. And I really didn't mean it. Really. I didn't even think it. I just had ...

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    Trav, stop fishing for compliments! Um ... sorry. Evil stuff happened in my blog. Lost a whole entry. Feeling snappy. Unable to talk in whole sentences. Point being, didn't mean ...

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Puppets!

    I hated Big Bird too! And Oscar was the best.

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    I miss pit band. I miss whacking my friend on the head in year one. (it was a game) I miss the way that friend used to be then I ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    I would HATE to live in Australia. All those spiders, all those poisonous spiders... Argh, can't think about it... Oh and the snakes and scorpions and so on... -shudders- *grins* ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Creations of a Fantasy World

    Then half-way through page three, something I didn't expect suddenly entered the story. If I had gone with my original idea, it wouldn't have been half as interesting as it ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Research

    And yes, I live in South Australia. What part of SA do you live in? Eyre Peninsula ... ... I'm randoming up the thread, aren't I?

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Chapter names?

    Chapter titles/names/who-cares-they-mean-the-same just spring into my head whenever I need them. It's handy, and it's fun.

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: What do people do besides writing?

    I love art, I paint and draw ... which also helps out my writing, because you can draw scenes and objects or characters. I also play music ( I learn ...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Research

    I tend to use the internet more than the library (like uniaeca, the libraries where I live suck) and if that fails (and it does ... on a completely unrelated ...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Dialogue 101 (Part One)

    In the first case, you would omit the I said/she said after you figure out who the characters are. And instead of using the word "roared" you can easily describe ...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone Interested?

    *grins* me in! I love dialogue, it's fun.

    Jul 30, 2005


But sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a person who is in the process of changing.
— Dalinar (Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson)