User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: Is anyone here a Pentecostal?

    I'm not Pentacostal (I wouldn't have bothered saying it, but it seems to annoy you for people to post here if they're not, so I couldn't resist). I'm Catholic. Most ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Poll :)

    Favourite character: The Dumbledore they had for the movie of book 3 (he he he, crazy but strangely sane), Hermione, Ginny (particually prior to book 6 ... not relating to ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Devil and Harry Potter?

    A novel about a boy who regularly skips along a tightrope across Niagara Falls without falling *shifts feet* *eyes twitch* Oh that DOES it! A little boy can just skip ...

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: A LIST OF ARTICLES

    GLORIOUS ORGANISATION!!!

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boring Avatar Club

    I've always had this one. Always. Literally always. I was here within the first few weeks of the beginning of this site, and I picked the bird then. I didn't ...

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: tips for journal-style?

    Tee hee, THE BLOGS!!! We've got our own suply of journals right here, just brimming with what real people write about their real lives. Who knew they'd have such uses? ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How come nobody uses the chatroom eh?

    *is confused* Then why is it the new version? Aren't new versions supposed to be better?

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Why do YOU write?

    WHOHOOOOO!!! I'M OBSESIVE COMPULSIVE TOO!!! Porbably. At least I think I am. I'm also obsessive complusive about scribbling ... and my pencils being in the right order.

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Swearing is NOT allowed - Rule 2 Reinforcement

    Well, I've got a littel sister here, so I'm all for less swearing. She already knows too many things to call me. WAY more than I knew at her age.

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    No way am I going to Australia..... Eek, I'll be dead before I could get off the plane!!!! Bet you fifty bucks you wouldn't be!!!

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Its not working!!!

    You press "edit/create blog" then you can create it. Its still not f**king working!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Sooooooooo frustrating!! I did everything that I was instructed to do and the littl

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How come nobody uses the chatroom eh?

    Well, when I come on there's usually no one there. That's my excuse for the real excuse, which is that I forgot it existed, anyway.

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    Wow, middle school sucked for me. I still flip the place off every time i drive by it. it was horrible. The worst part of it was the teachers never ...

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Creations of a Fantasy World

    If you think about it , it's impossible not to do any pre-planning. Everything is planned in your hear more or less befor eyou type it out or write it ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: BAND.. YAY!!!... Will add more when I feel like it...

    Yay! Band! Clarinet rocks. Ugh... you had bring up those reeds? Do not fear! I'm going into buisness with a friend who plays clarinet to make reed spray! Flavoured spray, ...

    Aug 2, 2005


There's a Brazilian things you could write about. You just gotta pick Juan.
— Hattable