User avatar

Elelel

  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Wedding (or real)

    Well ... I'd just want a small wedding. Nothing really flash or anything. Probably a backyard wedding ... but only if it's damn good backyard. I just want to be ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Randomness

    List of random things I do/say: - "Look! A seagull!" - *hums Pop Goes the Weasle then complains about cruelty to weasles* - "Sooooooooo ... is everybody having a lovely ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Lol. It's sad, but lots of girls lives just suddenly become wonderful when the guy they like looks at them ... *silence* ... *cricket chirps* ... STOP LOOKING AT ME!!! ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ashes

    YAY!!! Rivalry! NOTE: If American vs England argument breaks out, I'm probably going to side with England because cricket is better than baseball. If Australia vs England argument breaks out, ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Learning the sacred art of squeaks of doom for reed instruments (BITE THE REED AND PLAY!!!!) and disrupting music class with it (well, fair's fair, the music teacher taught the ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Funeral (or real)

    Weeellllll, I don't want any silly funeral march, I want "If You're Happy And You KNow It Clap Your Hands!" playing, and I want a smily face painted on the ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ashes

    Yeah ... which we LOST!!! Well, me anyway. JUST YOU WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR!!! JUST YOU WAIT!!!

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Working Title: .... uh, I dont have one

    Bubble! You can write stories as well as peotry, why didn't you say? Personally, I liked it. If I picked up a book in a book shop and read this ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10 ... for the thing about cowbells. Even if it doens't really make sense, cowbells are just something that stick in your mind after band

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Discover Your Religion!

    I got Satanism. I think my basic survior beliefs that tell me not to trust anyone scored me that. Mostly I think I merit the new religion of "Undecided"

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Reviewers Wish They Could Say, but Don't.

    "OK, firstly, sentences need to begin with capitals and end with fullstops. Words need spaces between them all the time, not just when you feel like it, and commas aren't ...

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 because they're the right sort of quotes ... if that makes sense.

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: tips for journal-style?

    If you read my blog ... just remember I think it's that way because I'm a writer. I write everything like I would if I were writing a story (with ...

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Love scenes

    Oh My God! I understand every single word of that and the why! Yay! Whohoo! music lesson! Let 'em go crazy! Yes. For the past couple of years, I have ...

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Poll :)

    News Flash Elore gone mad an in further news That's not a news flash. I've been mad for a while now ... *gets mad gleam in eyes* ANyway, on topic, ...

    Aug 20, 2005


we are all mariah carey
— Kay (NovemberCrow)