-
Re: 7000!!!
Yay for many posts! I'll never ever ever catch up, so when you find out about the secret level I want to hear all about it.
Nov 25, 2007 -
Re: The Elvish/Hobbit Name Generator
Hehe! This is fun! ELF: Enelya Ar-Feiniel HOBBIT: Pearl Grubb of Little Delving PIRATE: Not-So-Keen-On-the-Womenfolk Antonia (what the hell?) GANGSTA: ... can't seem to select it for a girls name. ...
Nov 25, 2007 -
Re: Get over that block
Yeah. That sort of thing can work really well. I've found that if you've got restrictions or some starting place that's just NOT what you'd usually do, you can actually ...
Nov 22, 2007 -
Re: Name Game #2
Well ... I don't know if I'd really worry about not having a title a third of the way through. I'd be more concerned with the actual writing. But, that ...
Nov 22, 2007 -
Re: Name Game #1
Seeing as it would be weird if you couldn't give a chracter a name someone else had, I'd say you probably can. But you may want to ok it with ...
Nov 21, 2007 -
Re: Is writing in your future?
Well, In less than two weeks I'm going to audition to get into Music at uni. Which isn't writing related ... at all really. BUT! It's all part of my ...
Nov 20, 2007 -
Re: Making Fantasy "Original"
You can use good vs. evil, you don't have to. Fantasy is really easy to get all cliched. There are a few ways in which you can deal with this ...
Nov 14, 2007 -
Re: Writers Guild of America on strike
I think it's funny. I live in Australia, so maybe that's because it doesn't affect me so much. But still. Everytime a little notice comes up on the TV saying ...
Nov 13, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter... The Musical
*dies laughing* I would seriously go to it, just for the laughs. It. Would. Be. Freaking. Hilarious. They should use that Potter Pals Mysterious Ticking Noise as inspiration.
Nov 13, 2007 -
Re: 'Most Ludicrous Laws' XD
.... hehe! The weird things people come up with.
Nov 13, 2007 -
Re: Life is Short, Have an Affair
An affair can save a marriage, just as it can destroy it. Real life is never simple. I see what you mean. But still. I wouldn't do it. And if ...
Nov 12, 2007 -
Re: Horace the Dragon or Bartemius the Monkey?
... I seriously have never heard of Horace before. So I voted Barty! Because a) he always has something to say, and b) MONKEY'S ARE AWESOME!!!!!
Nov 12, 2007 -
Re: What were your imaginary friends when you were small?
I had an imaginary dragon that was the same pattern as my quilt! He was fun.
Nov 8, 2007 -
Re: Who do you talk to your writing about
I'm one of those shy people who try to be inoffensive and tend to go red or look at the floor and shuffle their feet when more than three people ...
Nov 7, 2007 -
Re: Revision
It’s a good thing that the Writer doesn’t design houses—because he would move the kitchen around seventeen times, rip out all the bathrooms, add six more stories, and set fire ...
Nov 7, 2007
