User avatar

Elelel

  • Randomosity Re: Unecessary

    I usually try to critique stuff in the fantasy fiction area (I have to compete for the computer so I don't have time for lots) but lately I've had a ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Getting 20/20 for my English essay!!!! Yay! ... but then the teacher read it out to the class ... but I was at Concert Band so I was spared the ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Whats a good length for a chapter?

    Well, mainly the answer is anything goes, but you can get different effects with different lengths too. I've read funny books with chapter lengths all over the place. The shortest ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?

    Well if some guy says those things to me when I don't want to hear that stuff, I would not be very impressed. If I guy said those things when ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I saw we all jump up and move to Australia. Tough luck mate, the koalas have decided there's enough people here for the moment, they say we disturb their sleep. ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Dialogue 101 (Part One)

    If you can I'd tend to used what feels right for the "saids". But some people aren't as good as doing things through feel as others, so it's not very ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Crazy poems!

    This is helping me heaps too!

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I ... don't know what made me happy today ... there's usually something and today there's not ... that's actually kind of scary.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Honesty, not always the best policy.

    *shrugs* It's kind of grey for me, and it ties into the want/need issue. Do you tell them what they want to hear? Or what they need to hear? Actually ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Last time I'll be doing a topic for something like this...

    I'm on lots ... mostly my precious blog though. I'm going through a patch of writer's block (a really long one too) that tries to stop me critiquing work as ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    I still go for my no evidence has always worked for me argument over all the very convincing arguments that have been presented so far ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    The tragic play we did in French were everyone died but one person, so someone came back to life to kill her, thne someone came back to life to kill ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Having sword fights with raccoon tails and the guy I like telling me to use the force. (don't ask) The silly film canaster rockets we made in Science working so ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    I say yes ... probably more for Love at First Conversation ... because I never got anywhere in life believeing what evidence is pointing to.

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: I need help!!! Writer's block...I want to die...

    Well, I'd wait until something really outrageously funny came to me, then write about that, because stuff I'm laughing at never seems so hard to write. Or you could take ...

    Sep 18, 2005


One fish, two fish, red fish, aardvark.
— alliyah