User avatar

Elelel

  • Randomosity Re: Tomb Stone Inscriptions

    "IOU an epitaph worth reading" "Please take revenge on my murderer" "Trust 'Don't try this at home' warnings" "Have a nice life" "Remind my sister to feed the cat"

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    You know ... I think if I can murder my writer's block and get a good idea, I will do this. 50 000 isn't that much, my current story is ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Tomb Stone Inscriptions

    "Dig here for treasure" "Help! I'm not dead!" "Here does not lie the body of El who did not die on ... [insert date of death] ..." "Meet me here ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: It aint in the dictionary, but it should be

    If someone said, "Yo dawg, toss me da rock" I'd find a big rock and throw it at them ... but that's just me. "Nyah nyah nyah nyah!" pronounced: neeh-yah ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    I don't. There's the new family one, but that's never turned on, and the old family one, nicknamed "The Brick", but I don't have one. Actually I'm have phonephobia (there's ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    Looks interesting. May join, may not.

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ari's YWS Sweet Sixteen Random Off The Wall Birthday Party

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 because it sounds like it makes sense and should be funny and I want to make it look like I COMPLETELY understood it so no one thinks I'm an ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    And this time, I could actually get round to VOTING!

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Randomness

    Yelling: "DON'T BE STUPID! YOU CAN'T PEE AND HOLD A FOLDED UP CAMP CHAIR AT THE SAME TIME!"

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I'll answer for the long weekend. Marshmeelow fights around the camp fire. Loyalty (yay!) The legend of that guy who went behind the bush, and we heard a shovel, so ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Laws In Your Country

    South Australia Drive: 16 (L's) Alcohol: See Hawk's post. Plus the police here only do breath tests at midday, then tell the local paper they only caught one person driving ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Global Personality

    Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic. Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    When I was dragged out in front of the whole school to recieve a certificate I had already once received and was supposed to have handed to the acting principal ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Getting given a dead rose. Talking about the duck that died, fell, over, then rolled down a hill

    Sep 29, 2005


We are discreet sheep; we wait to see how the drove is going, and then go with the drove.
— Mark Twain