User avatar

Elelel

  • Randomosity Re: Girls tease, A rant

    Well, about this whole situation. I would be like, "What is up girl?! I've been like trying to get ahold of you for like, ever." I usually distaste hidden messages, ...

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    Me Eloere ... I saw another Firebird there!!! NOOOOOO!!! So yeah, I'm El, like here.

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet Peeves

    - when you just sit there, thinking, and you think something funny, so you grin ... while you're staring at nothing and people think you're weird. - when you read ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: hurricanes

    When I hear about you guys going through stuff like that I really appreciate living in South Australia, where the worst you get is a drought, and the only affect ...

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Your idols(People you look up to)

    Terry Pratchett, Jane Austen, my piano teacher, my French teacher, last year's SOSE teacher, um ... yeah, that's about it.

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    - The Evil Overlord of the Electric Beater - Explosions of Cream Puffs. - Bazza the Bari

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1. The painted gumboot with paper flowers in it on the art room heater. 2. The blind dogs association 3. The bertie beetle wrapper of mystery

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Teachers!!

    I respect all teachers, although I don't necessarily like the way they teach. Being section leader has definitely opened my eyes to what teachers have to go through everyday, and ...

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Tomb Stone Inscriptions

    "Keep of the mound of dirt" "Don't touch" "Lend me a fiver? Pay you back later."

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Imortality

    You'd end up as the ruler of the old people who are always saying "Things were so much better in my day!" or, "When I was a lad/girl I had ...

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Teachers!!

    I like some of my teachers. I've got a good English teacher, and last year's SOSE teacher was funny ... if grumpy. But there are a few I don't hate, ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What is History

    Love history. Ancient history and Medieval history in particular. Not so much recent stuff, hardly seems like history at all. I once heard that history had something to do with ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Tomb Stone Inscriptions

    *is bemused* Why? Reminding people of friends and family who have passed away? I'm sorry if I've done that, I didn't mean to. And if it's making people think of ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Other Re: George Bush Fans

    I think some people didn't get it because they're not American and don't know who these people are, they only know its got "Bush" in the title so they instantly ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Master Critique

    You're right! And you say it so I understand it easily!

    Oct 13, 2005


I'm so confused I've Turned To erratic Capitalisation?
— JustMeBeingMe