User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: Outcasts?

    I think the majority of my class is really very accepting (the minority however ...). If you're a nice person they'll give you a fair go. And if you can ...

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What Are You Thankful For?

    1) My class. I'm not best buddies with ... well, practically any of them, but I've been stuck in some pretty horrible classes with some pretty horrible people over the ...

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Outcasts?

    I'm deffinately a "who really cares anyway?" person. After watching some year nine friends discuss if a new kid was going to be cool or weird, I decided it was ...

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chain Letters

    I usually just break the chain. YAY!!! Way more fun then sending it on a million times. But when my sister sent me a chain e-mail I sent a whole ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Outcasts?

    I'm the quiet one, and no one is ever completely sure about a quiet one. I know people who are deffinately popular who read a fair bit, and I know ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If YWS ever goes down for a long time....

    If this site went down I would have a nervous breakdown because I would not be able to reach my precious blog.

    Nov 20, 2005
  • NovMo Archives Re: Bits and Pieces of my story

    It makes more sense when it happens in order ... but still, yes, random.

    Nov 12, 2005
  • NovMo Archives Re: Hell

    This does leave you wanting to find out what happens more. I spotted one little typo, but I won't bother you with it. hope you feel more inspired for the ...

    Nov 11, 2005
  • NovMo Archives Re: Excerpts from Evacuation Earth

    I think you jumped tenses once in the intro. Interesting story ... someone rubs pizza on their face. Cool.

    Nov 11, 2005
  • NovMo Archives Re: Bits and Pieces of my story

    YAY!!! Guess what? I'm going to share stuff with you all! Isn't that great? It is. Trust me. Now you can say "Well at least I write description better than ...

    Nov 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    *continues dance* I have a runny plot! The characters are weak! There's a mozzie bite on the top of my head! I barely know where I'm going, and this doesn't ...

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sayings that are Funny, But True

    The second mouse gets the cheese.

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    Who cares about all this writing we've done being horrible? Just write how you want to, about what you want to, and ignore all those people (including the ones in ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    10,000!!! YAY!!! *does dance* WHOOHOOO!!! I rule! I am so great! I am so great! Except my plot really could use some beefing up ... but WHO CARES??? 10000!!! *skips ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    It's fun!!!! It's fun!!! YAY!!! I'm having fun!!! I murdered some woman in a dark abandoned street with a fairy and left her body under a flickering street light ... ...

    Nov 1, 2005


No great thing is created suddenly. There must be time. Give your best and always be kind.
— Epictetus