User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: Sure, jump on the band wagon!

    I don't have a boyfriend, I suppose you could say I've had one ... but that's kind of complicated. Anyway, I don't want a guy just for the sake of ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hope Pt. 1 & 2

    Well you asked for my opinion, so I'll warn you right now I'm not a poetry person. So I really can't help much, but I'll try anyway. Oh yes, and ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cat Names

    I watched a movie once with a cat in it called Italics ... but I don't remember what movie it was. Er ... I've got a cat called Marballs, who ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: CL is Pink or is that Purple?

    It's purple, at least that's what we all call it. Well done! YAY!!!

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    I like hearing Merry Christmas. Happy Holidays ... I don't know. It doesn't mean anything to me. And I don't mean that it isn't religious, it's just that holidyas happen ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Howling Meow Cats and Other Creatures of the Night

    That's pretty interesting. So the shopkeepers were all terrified of these children? That makes sense, but there's something that won't click right in my mind about it ... probably just ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: For if you feel in need of love...

    I love sabradan! Somebody just said they loved me, so now I love everyone and his post is right there, so I LOVE YOU SABRADAN!!! Otherwise I don't really know ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: When did you start doing THAT?

    Erm ... I don't know if I can think of anything. I don't even know everything about my personality. Some things I do would seem unusal for it from one ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: For if you feel in need of love...

    I love Bubble because she appreciates honey and because I like her poems!

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!

    WELL DONE!!! November was just too hectic for me, I got about 38k. *awards Sam with a cupcake*

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: !!

    *jumps out with disposable camera and takes picture*

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Death, Destruction, and Peas

    Of coarse not! It's perfect!

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Autumn Leaves are Falling Down

    *wipes another tear from eye* The simplicity! The beauty! The ... leaves!

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Death, Destruction, and Peas

    *wipe tear from eye* It's beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! I was crying before the second line. I simply cannot critique because it is so perfect!

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas List

    Ok, I have two lists. The thing I would really like and have wanted forever but will never ever ever ever ever ever ever get: video camera - at least ...

    Nov 25, 2005


The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.
— Harold Coffin