User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    Hehe. It's probably me!

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Clothes

    YAY!!! I loves it!

    Dec 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    ALL of these are tough to answer, because I don't know everyone all that well and they're the sort of things you need to know EVERYONE to answer. I can ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Journals

    I liked it! The first sentence brought me right in there, like I was next to Bren. But then it got a little vague. I had no idea Nimterrin was ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Bedazzle Me...

    ~Expressive and energetic. This gal does the wonders. Still young, but enough magic that will take your breath away, she is my crush that I couldn’t surf. Ms. Firebird, the ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Know what else really grinds my gears?

    Well, it's a nice idea and everything, and time was I'd volunteer but I don't think I could do it. Not only do I have to fight my family for ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: IT'S WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR (well, not really...)

    I'll look at it! But maybe I should wait til Janurary. December is looking a little crowded. I've got to go away for Christmas and I'm the official houshold Christmas ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old is too old? to play games ect.

    NEVER TOO OLD FOR ANYTHING!!! Ahem. You're never too old to do something, you may just rather do something else. There's nothing actually stopping you from doing it. At school ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Other Re: September 11

    I'm Australian, so like some others I'm not sure if I can really help you, but I'll give it a go anyway. I'm not sure when it happend our time. ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Need Ideas for Character names!

    Names have always been a problem for me too ... lately I've just taken to picking out a name at random that suits the character, whether I like the name ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: wanna give me a lil' story advice? pweeze?!*puppy dog eyes*

    There's alway ... ok, I predict half the people with object to this, the other half will agree, and the last half will shrug or go "meh" (at least in ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: pyroness

    Fire is so interesting. And candles. Got to love candels. I used to have a huge stockpile of old candles and a box of matches out in my old cubby. ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pets

    Sorry, slang for a chicken.

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Now's the time to say it.

    Look at me, member of a critiquing usergroup, and how often do I crititque? Rarely these days. I need to get round to it, it's like a different from of ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pets

    I have a Jack Russel called Zammy, a black and white cat called Marballs, a rooster called Russel, six chooks, a chick, two frogs (Sautae and Bugbane) ... a pond ...

    Dec 8, 2005


He looks like a turtle who's been through the Vietnam war.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi