User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 1/7- 1/14

    YAY!!! Well done!

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Books becoming obselete? It must be stopped!!!

    Well, there are people who live and breath books out there (us included) and they'd probably stick with books. I mean, it's different for music, isn't it? ipods are more ...

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Non-Cliched Beginnings

    That does sound fun!

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: In General, Most People Are...

    Most people are people, which I agree with Sam, is generally hilarious. People ... go by their own rules. I don't think there are many people who would qualify as ...

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Is it just me or...

    "And they all chased the gnomes but the gnomes got away and lived happily ever afer in the land of candy-canes" Randomness over, everyone happy?

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Published?

    How can some of you say "well, APPART from that, no, I have not been published" Published is published! Say YAY!!! and be merry! There is no "appart"! You have ...

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Crysi

    YAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ...

    Depends. Is it safe to try to fly to the moon in a cardboard box you launch off the roof of the house? Yes. Is it safe to eat spinach? ...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Is it just me or...

    Probably not. The gnomes were being hunted, then you tried to hug people (which obviously follows that someone should try and shot you) ... you can live in the gnome ...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ...

    ... you tell me.

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Moral Question

    *is puzzled* Aren't M movies usually rated for 15+? ... oh no, wait. There's probably a different rating system here.

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ...

    From what? The gnomes were never even trying to hurt you!

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Is it just me or...

    This is completely unfair on the gnomes! It's like the whole pop goes the weasel thing all over again ... next thing you know I'll have to start a gnome ...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    Except... he said "he." So you, being a she would not be considered. Note to self: Skim read at own risk.

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Non-Cliched Beginnings

    I like to be ... interesting right at the beginning. I like to hook a little interest. Often I start with dialogue, sometimes full on action, once a suspenseful bit ...

    Dec 18, 2005


XD YES !!!! EMBRACE THE POWER OF CAPS LOCK + EXCLAMATION!!!! no SHAME IN BEING EASILY EXCITABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
— Euphory