User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: We love you Nate!

    YAY!!! I was the first person to vote for the second yes! YAY for Nate! Really, this whole place is amazingly well organised and it has deffinately helped me a ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Coming Soon: The YWS Currency Exchange Trading Platform

    OK ... I get the theory behind it (it had already occured to me that points were not like money for that very reason, and therefore rather worthless but I ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Atlantean

    I really liked the idea of the underwater races. It was really interesting, I liked how they breathed in chemicals and used soundwaves, it wasn't just like they were people ...

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday, Meshy!

    Exactly! Get your money's worth! No point in posting two words if we can pay the same for fifty thousand! Ahem, this is the third time I've said it, and ...

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A New Sun Has Risen

    Well, I saw a developing plot there. And while it was a little too fast, but really it's not that bad. Nothing a little editing and planning can't fix. A ...

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Reload

    I think it flowed fairly well, actually. It really could have been the beginning rather than the middle of a story. Before it got to the bit with the immortality, ...

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Running without purpose

    *edges towards story very slowly* ... I can do this. It's short! I can, and I shall do it well! MWAHAHAHAH ... ahem. I really liked this. But wait! That's ...

    Jan 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Some Important Changes Coming...

    Had to post, even if there shall soon be somewhere else to argue and comment (there isn't yet to my knowledge). There's one problem I have about the fifteen points ...

    Jan 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: New Name for Points?

    Lucky Freds! Fat Henrys! Laughing Mays! Ok, no idea where they came from.

    Jan 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Poor... poor people...

    Poor, poor kids. *shakes head sadly*

    Jan 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 1/15 - 1/22

    YAY!!!

    Jan 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Hope

    I just hope. Who needs a reason? The point of hope is that you can't really do anything about it, but you hope anyway.

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What does your username mean?

    Fuzzes/fuzzballs are what I call those white, floaty plant seed things I see floating in the air sometimes. They're sometimes called Santa Clauses too... Anyone know what I'm talking about? ...

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: 1000

    YAY!!! But considering the people with more than one account ... can we count it as 1000?

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What does your username mean?

    Well, anyway. Mine means absolutely nothing. It's just some random name of one of my characters that, frankly, sucks and I'm going to change it anyway (for the character, not ...

    Jan 10, 2006


If a story is in you, it has to come out.
— William Faulkner