User avatar

Elelel

  • Writing Tips Re: GAH! I hate this sentence!

    Yeah, I'm with Smaur on this one. What I noticed about it's annoyingness was not the adjectives but the way the sentences was put together. The conjunctions and whatnot. I'm ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Need opinions - Is this clothing well described?

    Do you still want my tips then? Well, you can have them anyway. You're saying what you did to it a lot. Like "I sewed" and so on. I don't ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: TORINO OLYMPICS

    GO AUSTRALIA!!! YAY!!! Two medals so far for us. One bronze, and a gold which was one by a man who was born in Canada. On behalf of the country, ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Wraith

    Payback time! Let's see if I can help you like you helped me. First up, I really don't know the answer to the question of chapter per thread or all ...

    Feb 12, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Straight A's and Smudged Mascara

    Is this your 'teenaged angst' piece? I really must congradulate you for managing to describe it to me as teenaged angst without it actually appearing to have any angst in ...

    Feb 12, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Culver's Key Updated Again!

    My name? Well, it's not any language. I made it up. And it's my pleasure to help! :P

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: the Horde

    Is this mostly just to express the plot? I wasn't sure. Well, there's a lot of grammatical errors in that. You keep putting spaces before commas and full stops, which ...

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Drizzle

    *stares* Yep. That helps. I think you picked out every single tiny little sentence I couldn't get quite right, and thanks to you I think I can fix them now. ...

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Culver's Key Updated Again!

    Matchmaking parents! Hehe! I was almost hoping this would be the guy she fell for, seeing as she walked in all dirty. Your dialogue seems a little flat, not just ...

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Drizzle

    Ahem. Ladies and gentlemen, this is the beginning of my story that I wrote last November for NaNoWriMo. That means it was kind of rushed and not properly thought through. ...

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Begining of a novel

    This shows a promising plot that could develop in following chapters. It seems very fast, years are passing in the blink of an eye, but I can see the dilema. ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I think Nate loves me...

    YAY!!! Snoink's sister! Welcome! I'm Eloere, but everyone calls me El. Good luck with Nate ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: I'm over attached to chappies.....

    I think you'll scare more critiquers away with longer posts than with shorter ones ... but I don't really know how long chapters ought to be, because you can really ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Um... (peeking over shoulder)

    Well, get a huge rock or a large piece of furniture and put it behind the door instead. After all, you're not locking it, are you?

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Math or English?

    I like English more. I have more fun in it. Maths is Ok, I suppose. I'm ok at it, but it's just ... Maths? I don't know. THere's nothing exciting ...

    Jan 28, 2006


When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio