User avatar

Elelel

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Why write?

    WE ALL HAVE THE WRITING ITCH!!! You know how stories nag at you? You know how you get a sudden attraction to blank paper and new pens for no reason? ...

    Apr 2, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: thiz totally ruzl

    Bubbles ... I can honestly say I didn't understand a word of that. CONGRADULATIONS! It's an amazing feat, not to be understood in the slightest so I think I shall ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: OMGOT! The BESTTEST masterpeace wrotten!!

    does anything need to be changed? NEVER! *sobs and cries* It's beautiful! The bit where the unicorn got upset ... heartbreaking!

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Rereading books

    Well, I claim to be the most obsessive rereader here. I reread so much my mum actually goes on campaigns to get me interested in new books even though I ...

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: This is the dawning of the age of aquarios (signs)

    I'm Saggitarius ... however you spell it, and I think for the Chinese sign thing I'm a snake or something ... I don't think they really work.

    Mar 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Proud to be English.

    :lol: You countries who bother with being patriotic are so funny. Patriotism is for foreign people. And finally-Australia is just kickin everyone in the loins! How much medals do they ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What are you Wearing?

    I'm more lazy! I'm still in my pyjamas and it's 1:30pm. They're my blue snoopy pyjamas, and because it was cold last night I'm also wearing a purple jumper on ...

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Gender

    Yes! The blogs are the answer to all the big questions of life!

    Mar 11, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Demons and Angels

    Smaur probably has a better idea about exactly what's going on ... but I shall of course do what I can. Knowing nothing of the reasons for the orange light ...

    Mar 10, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Is this too much like Harry Potter

    It's deffinately worth keeping an eye on as your sotry progresses. I'd keep an extra eye on your plot, those things have a habit of going subconsious on you and ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Beyond the Doors (Excerpt)

    Do you feel a little miffed when someone says you're "good for your age"? I know comments like that aren't taken well by some people. But it is good. And ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Gender

    And just talk to guys. I can't see many of the guys I know giving you deep, meaningful insites into themselves and their minds ... at least not without giving ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Need opinions - Is this clothing well described?

    You're saying what you did to it a lot. Like "I sewed" and so on. I don't know ... that gets to me. Like you're not describing what they guy's ...

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Lenten Sacrifices

    Giving up things at Lent isn't about denying yourself things - I think, in a lot of ways, the emphasis has (wrongly) been placed sacrifice - but rather on putting ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: how do i draw the reader in...?

    Well, if you ask me you've got to tell it like you're talking to the audience while bouncing up and down doing hand signals with the excitment of it all. ...

    Mar 3, 2006


One believes things because one has been conditioned to believe them.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World