User avatar

Elelel

  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Ok, I was just browsing this thread and my brother wandered in. He read a few posts and got into the spirit of things. I think he has somethings he ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: deavo's doors

    You should always keep going! If you're enjoying writing it, don't bother too much whether or not other people think it's worthwhile. At the very least you'll get practice. So ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Mario Kart Love Song

    Oh wow. That is quite awesome.

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadows of Eternity - Chap. 2

    Hello again! So this newest story of mine hasn't gotten too many positive reviews, and I debated on not posting it at all, but I'm hoping that the further the ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadows of Eternity - Chap. 1

    Hey! Believe it or not I just wrote out heaps of stuff and then accidentally hit "back" and had it all disappear on me. Very annoying, but never fear, I ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Question about fantasy cliches.

    Elves and Dwarves ... the ultimate question of fantasy. Yes or no? Well, i'm going to be annoying and say that you can use them, but I'd recommend thinking up ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: 'til vs. Till

    Haha ... I remember in primary school when I would write "till" and teachers and such would get annoyed with me and tell me I had to write "until" because ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You know you're a band geek if...

    Hehe! You tap your foot all the time, keeping time to nothing. You know the names of all your friends' instruments as well as your own. Your imaginary friend plays ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time

    I had never heard of it until my mum randomly found it on a shelf in a B&B we stayed at in africa. But I read it, and I quite ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Department of Procrastination Prevention

    Well ... I think quite a lot of my procrastination takes place when I try and cure my procrastination. Like, I would say "I'll have some hot chocolate because that ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: World hunger has been cured?

    ... that's pretty cool. Even if it doesn't solve everything, it's still fantabulous. But it would suck if you were allergic ot peanuts.

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Department of Procrastination Prevention

    The thing about procrastination is that as soon as you find things to do to prevent it you are, technically, procrastinating. Unless your prevention tactic is to just get on ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you write your novel?

    I vary. It usually depends on the story. Some will feel better being written on paper, whereas some just feel right if I type them. Same! Some things are just ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Glasses or contacts

    Apparently I have some problem that starts with an s and means I can't focus properly. And apparently I could have glasses, if I wanted them. But I don't. So ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night of the Living Pony: Part One

    Hehe! It amuses me. I remember those pony things. I was never really a fan, but they beat Barbie. The only Barbie that was interesting was Pregnant Barbie, and that ...

    Nov 25, 2007


Congratulations!
— Magestorrrow