User avatar

Elelel

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Letters Ran Away

    YAY!!! I loved it too! It's like a story for writers. Like how there's big bedtime children's books with loads of different stories in them. This is like a story ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The A to W List Of How To Annoy People

    I seem to have done a few too. Lie obviously about trivial things such as the time of day. I do that ALL the time. Very fun. Sometimes if you ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Can We Really Survive? Words of Wisdom from George Dubya

    Hehe! They were funny, doesn't matter who said them.

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What are YOU Wearing?

    I join the pyjama crowd! My pyjamas are pink and purple, and I'm also wearing a white jumper with toucans on it because it's been rather cold lately and I'm ...

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: What is style?

    Lol! We're a society of word-snobs! I can't say I've ever had a problem with the word "style". But I haven't really thought about it much. I don't know. Stuff ...

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Why Boring is Good

    Yeah ... I agree with the whole slow not boring thing. I can get bored in the most action packed bits, so to me it doesn't really seem right to ...

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Your Muse

    My muse thinks I can't write! What a crazy muse it is ... I'm never going to it for help again. Except I'm going to prove it wrong, so I ...

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favourite Fantasy Writer

    Terry Pratchett. -- I love his books to pieces. I have a section of my book case devoted to books that after I place on the shelf I retreat from ...

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    Well, I don't really hate many books. Quite a few annoy me, but I don't really think they're worth mentioning because it's a kind of indifferent feeling that means I ...

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Need some advice, please.

    Well, personally, if a friend just insulted me I'd probably turn into a whining little puppy and follow them around asking what I'd done wrong and why they said it ...

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Paste

    :smt saves time when you're writing a smilie story.

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Paste

    *shifty eyes* Yep ... the eyes are shifting lots lately

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Obliterating Skimming or Skipping

    Well ... I skip BORING battle scenes. I read the ones that interest me. It's just that battle scenes always seem to be filled with detail that's not really important ...

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: When men cry...

    None of them sound blokey to me. Bawl - babyish Bemoan - it sounds alien to me. So if you've ever got an alien crying I'd go with this one. ...

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: When men cry...

    You'd think there'd be an bloke sort of word for crying. "weep" and "tears" and all those other words sound way to girly.

    Apr 24, 2006


It's like being in love, discovering your best friend.
— Elizabeth Wein, Code Name Verity