User avatar

Elelel

  • Writing Tips Re: Borrowing Okay?

    When I borrow, I do just what you said you did and the borrowed thing eventually becomes so obbviously glaring that I just can't continue and so I don't, feeling ...

    May 7, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Hidden Characters

    Well, if the hidden character did something important when they were first introduced, then when they come back the other characters probably would make a big deal of it. But ...

    May 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Do Good Grades Really Matter?

    I've always thought of a smart person as someone who can think quickly and understand things. When I say think quickly, I don't mean as in speed maths or anything ...

    May 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Nate's Two Thousand Posts Party!

    :smt048 :smt041 :smt038 :smt040 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt035 :smt064 :smt117 :smt113 :elephant: YAY!!!

    May 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Boxers or briefs?

    Well I know that some guys in my class wear briefs because there was a huge wedgie war last year. It was entertaining ... but rather ... odd ... and ...

    May 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: No-one does these anymore ...

    YAY!!! Maybe people should do these more!

    May 1, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Season of Change (Title suggestions welcome)

    Well, there's not really much, if anything, I can say that Crysi hasn't already covered, but I'll give it a go. First up, I enjoyed your piece. I liked the ...

    May 1, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: When do I describe looks?

    It's probably best not to dump detail all that often. And I would not make a description of one character go on for pages and pages. Have a look at ...

    May 1, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Most Disturbing Books

    The Lord of the Flies *shudders*

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Sweetie!

    WHat a few other people have said about personalised endearments is probably the only thing I can say. I mean, I get "Lucy pops" from reletives a fair bit (repeat ...

    Apr 30, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: free write - boys of summer

    I found it! Recent Literary Additions ... tee hee. First up, I like the idea that summer's just a mind set. That seems true to me, and you described the ...

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Convince Me

    It's not just hany for romantic fiction either!

    Apr 29, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Gerard

    YAY!!! Australia! The red rugged earth ascended steeply, piercing the blue sky like a bloody dagger through soft velvet. I like this imagery. I'm not sure about the word "ascended" ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: forgotten love

    I found this very enjoyable. Mabe you could space it out more? With actual spaces between paragraphs or something? The mass of the text is a little daunting. It wasn’t ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A funeral of Demons

    I think I'd better refrain from commenting on the Bush/demon aspect. I'm not American so it's probably not really polite for me to join in. There were a couple of ...

    Apr 29, 2006


i am neither a loose leaf nor do i like loose leafs. really, i am a piece of wide-ruled looseleaf paper.
— looseleaf