User avatar

Elelel

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Contact The Author?

    I e-mailed an author once. They said they liked my e-mail adress. They were friendly and stuff. I got their e-mail on their website thingie. I've thought about contacting other ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Help with Dialogue

    Yep. Listen to people and rememeber what they say and how they said it. Break grammar rules if need be. People don't talk with correct grammar (it still needs to ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Fragments-Are they grammatically wrong?

    Fragments are awesome! I love fragments! So yes, they're fine. I guess they're technically incorrect, but no one bothers with rules these days. They can be really effective if used ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Grammar Crusade!

    Awww ... we're getting rid of stuff like that? I thought they were funny! Well, I haven't noticed anything in the new YWS yet. My personal favourite in the old ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: And... We're Back!

    Or you could say "BEST idea" and then you can't go better! Unless "BESTEST idea" ... maybe it is better left. ANyway *cheers for everyone mentioned in cheering included everyone ...

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Unforgettable YWS Moments

    Logging in one day and seeing this note on a writing site: You are loged in, Please wait a second Was I the only one that noticed? It was so ...

    May 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The New YWS

    *deep breath* *creates account as Elelel* *spets through mystical and metaphorical portal...* *... meets invisible wall* I need to be approved. Way to ruin the drama of a moment. *has ...

    May 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Time Capsule!

    Dear future Lucy, Well, this'll probably all disappear when the site shuts down, but netheless ... Don't be an idiot. I know you know when you're being an idiot, so ...

    May 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The New YWS

    I'll join, haven't yet, but I will!

    May 16, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: New Writer - Have the fever bad

    Hehe! When I first read your plot outline, I thought that Jake went insane and couldn't accept his wife's death so he was imagining her alive ... but she's a ...

    May 12, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Borrowing Okay?

    Always here to help!

    May 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Jokes

    Ok then! Jokes, jokes, jokes. *evil eyes* Want to hear a joke? A mand fell down. Want to hear a dirty joke? He fell in the mud and got dirty. ...

    May 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Poetry

    It's probably because they're quicker to write, so if someone writes poetry they've got more things to post. I don't think you should start writing poetry just because you feel ...

    May 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Dear____ Thread

    Dear Joel, IT WAS ALL MY FAULT!!! I'm so sorry! I'm impossibly sorry! I'm so frigging sorry that if I was actually saying this I would be crying because that's ...

    May 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: If You Had A Million Dollars...

    I WOULD MAKE MY BATHROOM THE BIGGEST AND GREATEST BATHROOM EVER!!!! There would have to be a HUGE bath, spa bath, naturally. And a really awesome shower that has a ...

    May 7, 2006


the button war, the egg being featured member, and santa necro-liking halloween-esque works are the reasons i love yws
— Carina