User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: Steve Irwin dead at age 44.

    Hey ... in Homeclass someone said a prayer for him saying he was only injured. That's horrible! Someone that creates as much entertainment as that can't just ... die!

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Where do you get your ideas from?

    Hmmm ... I think I'm going to have to do some major rewinding. Last year's NaNo came from one of my older ideas. I was doing something more ... serious, ...

    Aug 30, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How to Avoid Sex Scenes

    Hehe. I go so far in sex scene avoidance that I only write books for younger people. The main reason is to aviod aspects I haven't had any experience it ...

    Aug 30, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: On Writing Books

    I've wanted to be a writer since I sat down at age eleven and said to myself "hey, I really don't want a job I have to wake up early ...

    Aug 30, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: 1st and 3rd person?

    There are ways you could do it, when you think about it. Your story could technically be in third person, but then someone picks up someone elses diary and reads ...

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A Little Character Help if Possible...

    Sorry I'm just repeating everyone else, but I think a flaw is the key. Losing doesn't necessarily make a person likable and uninvincible in people's minds. Flaws be lots of ...

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When do you write?

    Um ... I don't know. I don't think I've ever noticed any links between time and good writing for me. Late at night maybe? But really when I did NaNo ...

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    I tend to but. I like rereading so much that it's not really worth borrowing them because it'll just drive me insane when I can't read it again and again ...

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Ten Simple Truths (Not So Simply Explained)

    YAY!!! Good tips! And fun to read. But I agree with Snoink. Only ten?

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Procrastination

    I guess the answer is to just sit down and write. I'm hopeless with procrastination. But while you've got a choice in whether you're going to write or not, you're ...

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Creating Fantasy Worlds, Characters, and Creatures

    Yay! That's a pretty good link. There's a worldbuilding one there too. Roaming Shadow seems to have covered pretty much all I can think of. No wait, I've got one ...

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where does everyone live?

    South Australia, Australia. I'M A CROWEATER!!! Wheeeee!

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    ... I got funniest member ... and an honourable mention for my blog. I don't BELIEVE this. I'm too shocked and happy to even do an acceptance speech ... But, ...

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: David Gemmell Dies

    Oh no! I didn't know. I've only just started reading his books, and I love them, and he's gone. ANd he was only fifty seven. Sad smilies do not convey ...

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Till Dawn

    I enjoyed this! It really appealed to me. It was sweet, but not sweet to the point of sugar induced coma. I like that sort of story. Is it a ...

    Jul 31, 2006


sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous
— theromanticchemist