User avatar

Elelel

  • Official Polls Re: What's your strongest element?

    I said "other" because I can make people laugh, but really I don't think I'm good enough at anything else in particular to put it down. And they're not Pat ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    Am I ready? Um ... no. I was but then decided I didn't like that idea after all. So ... currently I have nothing. Not even an idea or world ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Chruch of the Sacred Swine

    It's interesting! I don't have a problem with people believing that there's a Great Pig. But there's no way I'm joining. For a start you have to pay, for a ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What was your first story about?

    I ... don't know. I used make books made of folded, stapled paper when I was little. Do they count? Well, I don't even remember which one was first. But ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: The Color Thesaurus

    Hehe! Fantastic! I love colour, and words for colour, and sparkly gem colours!

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Killing Off a Character

    Um ... when they're supposed to die. I don't know. I'm not a big fan of character deaths unless it's done really really well. There has to be a point ...

    Sep 22, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    I ... um ... I don't know, really. It's like this big energy release. Or something. Not exactly release, actually. More energy creator. I write and I get so exicted ...

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: NaNoWriMo

    What, already? It was the last NaNo so recently though ... feels like only yesterday ... Yeah, course I'm in. Catch me missing it! YAY FOR SUICIDAL ATTEMPTS AT WRITING ...

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: youngwriterssociety.com/ ~Your Name Here

    This is for sharing my blog with my friends? ... oh dear. Might be a good idea for me not to do that.

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: do you have any siblings?

    You get to be the guinea pig (TRUST me), Oh yeah, I know what you mean.

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    Has anyone read Monstrous Regiment or Night Watch? They're my favourites, I think. If you don't count the Bromeliad Triliogy. When I first read them they were the best things ...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: what happened in your dreams?

    Last night I dreamed that me and two of my friends were in drama, and there was this big drama play thing coming up and we had to paint sets ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: do you have any siblings?

    One 'little' brother who's 14 (he's taller than me and is ... well ... odd), and a little sister who's 12. Me and me sister got on well. My cousin ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Steve Irwin dead at age 44.

    Well ... the opinion in Australia isn't all hate or all love, anyway. There were quite a few Steve Irwin-death jokes going around in Physics, although most people think it's ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: CELEBRATION!!!!!!

    YAY!!! We rule! YWS rules! YAY!!!

    Sep 4, 2006


If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.
— W. Edwards Deming