User avatar

Elelel

  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    3927 as of day 2. I have to reach 5001 by midnight tonight. Well, something that can be said for doing NaNo in first person diary form is that angst ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    2000 ... and something. I forget what it is exactly ... hold up a sec ... 2672!!! YAY!!!

    Nov 2, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Get Ready, Because Here It Comes!

    HEHEHE!!! I didn't think about it until there was an hour left, then started panicing about trivial things, like my main character's lack of a NAME!!! But I got 1691 ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Education of a Writer

    WOOT!!! I have an excuse not to do English at uni! I've discovered I don't really like English Studies, which shocked me. We don't write anything, we analyse things. Which ...

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Ok Go

    Hehe! THat is awesome!

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: The Good, the Bad and the Inbetweens

    Hehe. I'm proabably #4. Or would it be ... nah. I'm pretty sure #4. Sort of #4. Kind of vaguely #4. Maybe vagley #1 too, because I really believe in ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The YWS Interview With Tamora Pierce

    Oh My God ... just ... Oh My God. Tamora Pierce? Had an interview for yws? Oh my God. She's one of my favourite authors ever ever ever and the ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    Elelel: What kind of solo? instrument, or singing? Instrumental. I play the clarinet. Hey! If I run out of plot I can just have a character have to do a ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Slow-motion

    *applause and cheering* Ok, basically this is so I get some soup. I don't know a thing about poetry. So I'm not going to be very helpful. Yeah, so I ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I'm just beginning to take in how much school work I'm going to have to do during November, and I tell you it does not look pretty. And there's exams. ...

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    (yeah, spoilers again) Well ... ok. Still didn't like that book so much as the first one. It wasn't just those few points that turned me off it. It just ...

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Chruch of the Sacred Swine

    *shifty eyes* ... yes. Joke. Right. I get jokes.

    Oct 15, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    (note: There will be spoilers) I quite liked Ergon. I wouldn't say it was my favourite book ever, but I did quite enjoy it. Some of the characters annoyed me ...

    Oct 15, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Prologues?

    I don't mind them. I tend to use them sometimes, depending if I think they'd benefit. Sometimes you just need something that occured before the story actually started explained as ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Getting Better or Not?

    I don't know! Hehe. All I seem to be doing these days is remembering the stuff I wrote when I was younger and trying to figure out what bits made ...

    Oct 14, 2006


Just because you don't feel like a hero in your own story, doesn't mean you're not a hero in someone else's.
— Tenyo