User avatar

Elelel

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Feeling Possessive of Books?

    Me? Possessive of books? *shifty eyes* ... of course not. Ok, yes. It's the appreciation thing that gets to me too. I'm especially protective about things that people ought to ...

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but now you have ME in your game. Ha ha! I wish I could write faster.

    Nov 12, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    YAY!!! Go Jack!!! I'm over 18k. Not too bad. I keep dipping above and below the quota, now I'm pretty much on yesterday's, but I haven't done my writing for ...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    1. Eragon or Harry (as heroes)? Harry. Ergon annoys me a bit. Harry has his sulky moments where I get a bit fed up with him, but I get sick ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    *tries to be happy for Cassie, but then realises she must post own word cout* Erm ... 16 000 or so. Not too bad. On target. Shouldn't complain, shouldn't complain. ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Parentheses vs. Brackets

    ... wait ... you don't call them brackets??? *head spins* This is a strange world. ()

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Killing Off a Character

    You could make them die properly though, Jack! If there's a war on, of course a lot of people are going to die. That's normal.

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: A Minor Concern

    With NaNoWriMo you basically write a 50 000 word story in a month, and it does keep you a bit busy. I don't critique as much as I should. I ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Helpful Ideas

    Hehe. I am also contrary! I like music with lyrics. It just works for me. I don't really know it's there, I sort of stop using my ears because I'm ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Starting backwards?

    I think it sounds interesting! I want to give it a try at some stage now! If you want to, try it. If it doesn't work, you gave it a ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    I've got over 11 000. I fell behind yesterday because I had to do homework instead. I'm not running out of steam! I'm running out of time to write in!

    Nov 9, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    8407! Not too bad. Especially considering I didn't even write for a day, and caught it all up the next. Still, I do have to do the 1667 (roughly) words ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Save the world....Today!!!

    Stop eating meat? But that would just encourage the creul fruit and vegie producers to spray their innocent plants with chemicals and keep them frozen for years before putting them ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Typing or handwritten?

    I tend to type. Because I can edit it and obsess. That sounds like the complete opposite to what you want to be doing, but for me I really need ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Quote of the Week

    I guess since I haven't finished anything really, so I'm a wannabe. YAY!!! But I'm sixteen. I can be as wannabe as I like.

    Nov 4, 2006


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom