User avatar

Elelel

  • Official Polls Re: NaNoWriMo

    I got 50k, but I wouldn't call it a novel. So I voted "other".

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Sticking With a Story Until the End or Taking a Break?

    Well, yes, it will probably cause me never to finish anything. But ... well ... at the risk of blaspheming ... I don't really care as of yet. I mean, ...

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Who Is Your Favourite Author?

    Terry Pratchett. No one else evencomes close to being as amusing.

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Draw A Pig! Personality Test

    Apparently I have a great sex life ... news to me. I didn't think I had one at all.

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: I'm Too Lazy To Come Up With My Own Plot Twists

    ... it's trying to match up a twelve year old girl and a twenty-two year old elf! And the elf is tiny. Not like a human sized elf. Insane.

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Ah... the frustration...

    Mix what everyone has said, and shake well. Don't fret about it. Nothing blocks ideas like fretting. It will probably just come to you, if not then you might like ...

    Dec 3, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Killing Off a Character

    Oh yes ... in murder mysteries I think you're allowed to kill people randomly. I feel a bit ripped off if I read one with only one death. I think ...

    Dec 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: There's only Eight Planets now ...

    ... and no one's even brought up what might happen if Uranus gers tetchy about us demoting Pluto ...

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10. I like it's interestingness!

    Nov 30, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    50 000!!!! *weeps* It's the last day! And I did it! I had to stay off yws, sleep only six hours a night, juggle it with exam revision and crying ...

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: When writing a novel...

    I think for three it just depends on the person. Loads of people like to plan and it helps them, but others don't. So I think what you have to ...

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: you know you grew up in the 90's when...

    The yoyo craze! I remember when I was little my friend go this yoyo with such a long string that he couldn't actually use it unless he stood on the ...

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: In the mood

    When I feel like writing seems to be rather random. I think though that I get writy after having a dream, or before I go to sleep. Also after reading ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Unruly Antagonists

    It could work out to make the story more interesting! If the characters are trying to run things for themselves, it's a good thing. You don't have to let them ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Harry Potter

    EVERYONE'S WRONG!!! What's going to happen is that Magonagel (sorry, forgot how to spell it) is going to get together with Voldemort, and they'll have little cat crossed with snake ...

    Nov 19, 2006


History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon.
— Napoleon Bonaparte