User avatar

Elelel

  • Writing Tips Re: Prolonging Romance?

    Other characters could not want them to be together and try to separate them in various ways, and maybe it could be affective for a time being. One could get ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Sally to Jaikal: I'm Pain and I luuuuuuurve you! *muffled laughter* My voice is a little different because ... uh ... I have a ... um ... a ... cold? ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Evolving Your Alien Species

    Ah, but those bones are filled with bone marrow (so aren't truly hollow), whereas bird bones are filled only with air . Good point. Hadn't noticed that. Whoops! Let’s look ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Tome of Constellation: Chapter 1

    No worries! Yay! It's all pretty and spaced out! If there's a reason, then it's fine. I don't know how you could make it less confusing. Anyway, that was just ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Tome of Constellation: Chapter 1

    Spaces between the paragraphs would certainly make this easier to read. A huge block of writing can be rather intimidating. But I won't make you do that before I critique ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Still dont have a title for it

    Hello Skell! I did enjoy reading your story. It's a good start for a story. Lots of lovely conflict and stuff. One thing I noticed about your grammar is that ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Evolving Your Alien Species

    I'd swear that some human bones are hollow ... wait up ... please excuse me for a sec ... What's bone marrow? Many bones are hollow. Their hollowness makes bones ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Evolving Your Alien Species

    There's a reason bones aren't hollow... *confusion* ... but some bones are hollow. Bird bones are, to make the birds lighter to help with flying and stuff. EDIT: Evolution is ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Typing or handwritten?

    Oh yeah. I forgot to mention my huge and nasty callus on my middle finger of my right hand due to handwriting. I grip the pen too hard, and it ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Ending

    It doesn't kill me to finish a series. I'm actually a lot like Snoink in that I will often read the end before I get to it, and that I ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Ordinary Frog: Comedy/fantasy

    Hello! I'm El. I will be your critiquer this ... evening? Does 4:10pm rate as evening? Anyway, welcome! Once Upon a Time... Yep, you guessed it: In a Far Off ...

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Have time to answer a question? Muchly appreciated.

    I think so. Even if it just makes customers think that if there's a big fuss being made about showing off my book, it must be good.

    Dec 15, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Script Frenzy

    OMG! Could this be? A chance for 50k of Weasle Queen? Of course I'm in!

    Dec 11, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: What we learned...

    - don't give in to the depression attack at 35k - you don't need an outline to write a lot of words - never hold off a good plot development ...

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Draw something using your keyboard!

    =D It's a smily face. I am so good at this.

    Dec 11, 2006


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.