User avatar

Elelel

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night visitor continued

    Hello! I'm El! I will now review your work ... although I don't really have much to say. Sorry about that in advance. I did read your first bit, but ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you get writer's block and respond by writing about your muse until he cracks and gives you a proper idea.

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Geek Moments

    During the olympics I was sitting in the college common room watching the men's syncronised diving. There was a bunch of other people there. This One Guy: It must be ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    Haha ... I have no idea. Lots of places. It kind of formed from lots of little things I've written down over the past year. I think some came from ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Goodnight Sweetheart - Prologue/Chap.1

    Hello! Good work on this piece. It does seem a bit like Nightmare on Elm Street doesn't it? Although Freddy Kruger didn't come into the real world deliberately to hunt ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    One Week in your pants. Fun Fun Fun in your pants. I'll Do Anything in your pants. Look What You've Done in your pants. Everything's Just Wonderful in your pants. ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Research Archives Re: Australia

    *off topic* GO CROWS!!!! Not that I really care about sport (not even footy/AFL). *flees*

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Gender Genie

    Woo! My blog entries are female! That's a good thing, I think.

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Messengers [Chapter One]

    Hello! I'm El, and I will be critiquing your work. Overall I liked it! You had some good description and some intriguing ideas! The night must have been confused. I ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Single Entries vs. Long Entries

    Well ... I voted short because, when push comes to shove, that's easiest for me as a reviewer. I tend to be very inactive, so even when I vow to ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Brains

    Hey. 'tis I. Feel free to ignore anything I say. You know the drill. “We shouldn’t be doing this,” Jonas hissed. “It’s wrong.” I don't like your first line. I'm ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Mind

    Hey! I'm El. I liked your piece. It flowed well, and I always understood what was happening. The girl gently drifted to the ground and knelt down in the grass, ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Project Lazurus

    Hello! My name is El, and I will be your reviewer this evening. I liked your piece. It was interesting. You are right, there are similarities to both Artemis Fowl ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: A poll

    I vote Emily ... I loved Wuthering Heights. All that drama and hate! Good fun. However I did really like Jane Eyre too ... so it was close.

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    Um ... my brother is sitting here with me and for some reason has the desire to tell you his favourite books. I think he's bored. Anyway ... MY BROTHER: ...

    Jan 12, 2009


I am and always will be optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes, the dreamer of improbable dreams.
— 11th Doctor