User avatar

Elelel

  • Writing Tips Re: Last Names

    Lately I've started making them up. I got one name I was really happy with, however, and then later saw it in the credits of a TV show. A very ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Critiquing Books You Read

    About the on-purpose bad grammar as a writing style thing. I've read a few books like that. I thought the Colour Purple was fantastic. And there was this other book ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who is your all-time favourite fantasy hero/villan?

    HERO - uh ... I don't know. Probably Artemis Fowl, because he's the bad guy at the same time (well, in the first book). I've always liked the bad guys ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: some interesting pages

    But it's so good to reread the most basic tips again! You forget them, and you forget their importance. So I love reeading things like this. Anyway. I don't read ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Extending Chapters

    Yeah, I scraped chapters for NaNo in 05. And last year I had a diary sort of format so I didn't really need them either. THat was good. I don't ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: what happened in your dreams?

    I've been having dreams lately! I had my second ever nightmare last week. That was cool. Well, it was cool after I stopped being scared to fall asleep in case ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Lists by a younger Snoink!

    It makes one ask oneself the question: Was there a time when Snoink did not know everything about writing?

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Fantasy Novelists Exam

    Hehe! I've seen this before. Very amusing. 37. Do any of your main characters have names longer than three syllables? Hehe! Well that sucks! I fail as a fantasy writer ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What happens when he won't die?

    If he's dead set on not dying, and you're dead set on not giving him the opportunity to come back as head honcho baddie (but with extra SUPERPOWERS!!! as seen ...

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Other Re: Integrate This! -- THE COMIC

    Monkeys do. Chimpzilla does not. Anybody who knows ANYTHING about Chimpzilla knows THAT.

    Jan 7, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Script Frenzy

    Hehe! I'm getting excited about this already! The Weasle Queen is going to have to declare war on someone. Maybe the Chirping Crickets of Emphasising Silence. It's going to be ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Boy in Delhi eaten by herd of pigs.

    That's terrible. Poor kid. Imagine being eaten alive. By something you don't even expect to try and eat you. *shudder*

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Saddam executed.

    Hanging sounds like a pretty horrible way to die. And I heard that he was taunted in the lead up to his death. Not the way I would want to ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 2007 Resolutions

    Stop biting my fingernails! I'm addicted to it or something. But I've decided it's going to stop this time.

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Mobile YWS?

    I can see my credit slipping between my fingers already.

    Jan 5, 2007


It's like being in love, discovering your best friend.
— Elizabeth Wein, Code Name Verity