User avatar

Elelel

  • Writing Tips Re: Fantasy Novelists Exam

    Well, it's not really a serious test. It's just poking fun at fantasy and the cliched or badly-thought-out things that go on all the time. So I wouldn't base your ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Lilyy's scribblings

    YAY!!! Everyone loves a prologue! Your ideas sound interesting! Good luck with the new planning tactics!

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: speeling & grammr

    Well put Snoink. My wonderful Terry Pratchett quote from A hat full of sky , which is "If you trust in yourself ... and believe in your dreams ... and ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: tell me about you

    I want to paint umbrellas. I also decided last week I would play the trumpet, and now I am. So that's good. After that stuff is underway I'll get some ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: How To Fend Off Angry Mobs Consisting of Your Own Characters

    Good on you Sam! You stick it to that man! Stupid man, thinks he's so good ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Various Ramblings About Why El Isn't Writing

    The internet and I have been having issues. So I havne't been able to say that I haven't been writing for a while. But I haven't. Well. I had to ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Various Ramblings About Why El Isn't Writing

    Hehe! The Weasle Queen stuff is seriously not serious. I just randomly made it up in my blog. A cricket chirped ... you know, to emphasise the silence? Like this ...

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I don't think I started, I think I always was. I suppose when I couldn't write I had a bit of trouble. But basically I overcame it with pictures. Then ...

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Various Ramblings About Why El Isn't Writing

    Wow. This is a pretty intersting forum thing that I have not previously had the pleasure of noticing. But now I have noticed it. Right when I was reflecting about ...

    Jan 17, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Wiggy's Writing

    Congrats for getting published again! *shuffles feet* I haven't critiqued any of your work yet, have I? It's on my to do list. Which is a mile long. But it's ...

    Jan 17, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Notes on FREAK

    YAY!!! I haven't said congraduakfjsdkjions (I forgot how to spell the middle for some reason) here yet! So congra ... congrats! YAY!!! Eh ... but I know zilch about publishing. ...

    Jan 17, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Enthusiasm (sp?)

    I think the big question you might have to ask yourself is why do you want to be an author if you don't really like writing? I don't know. There ...

    Jan 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: So who got a snow day today?

    Well, no snow days for me. It's summertime! *basks in sunshine* Silly Northern Hemisphere people with your backwards weather.

    Jan 17, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Nuancing Dialogue: Grammar + You

    YAY! I got a cookie of love! Me and grammar have had our ups and downs, but if it's a love hate realtionship then it's generally more love than hate. ...

    Jan 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who is your all-time favourite fantasy hero/villan?

    Very true! Doctor Who rules. Him as well on my list then.

    Jan 15, 2007


Sometimes poetry is inspired by the conversation entered into by reading other poems.
— John Barton