User avatar

Elelel

  • Welcome Mat Re: Um... hello.

    Hello! I'm got here yesterday! You'll love it!

    Nov 19, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Upcoming Plans

    I came here because it seemed to focus on writing, stories posted get more than "wow" as a reply, and plus, it looked cool. I'll stay here as long as ...

    Nov 19, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Ohhh, I knew it. ^^

    I like fantasy. I don't like it because it's easy and you can do anything and get away with it. I like it because it is what I like writing. ...

    Nov 19, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Prologue

    Prologue. Honey. Darkness surrounded Iloeri. The smaller form of Prmcite, her younger sister, clung to her, face pushed into her sister s plain clothes. Prmcite was shaking, in silent tears ...

    Nov 19, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: suspense

    In movies like that I just sit there saying stuff like "Oh, so she's going to kill him now. Like we didn't all see that coming" or "Come on! It's ...

    Nov 19, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Holla! New Girl on the board!

    (Being and Aussie I will never be on at the same time as anyone else... just a warning) There are two Lucy's in my class, I'm one of them, and ...

    Nov 19, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Shortish story

    I like it. It was interesting, and it deffinatly makes the reader want to know more. I agree with most of Nate's correstions and appraisals, but I would like to ...

    Nov 18, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chronicles of Taer

    And to think you were worried about how bad you would look, Crysi! It's graet! I love the point of view work! PS, you came over as great writer.

    Nov 18, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: How did you hear about YWS?

    The same place as EBM and Crysi.

    Nov 18, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Holla! New Girl on the board!

    Hi! I'm new too. Some people here may know me as 'FireBird' (EBM) but here I am Iloeri. well... hi.

    Nov 18, 2004


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss