User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Exacty!

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Yeah, but how does that work then? because we all know she's deffinitly been alive up until that moment... so does she pop out of existance or what?

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Not really, I read a book where a kid goes back in time and kills his grandfather and it all worked ou tfor him. But otherwise, no.

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Ranks

    The ranks aren't bad. The fantasy ones would be out of place, as this is for any writers. I need to think of a title for me.... We all know ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: How did you hear about YWS?

    Oh My God that place is crowded...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Holla! New Girl on the board!

    Oh yeah, except Saturdays and sundays. I think I'm 17 and a half hours ahead of Crysi's time. So my saturdays are your fridays, and your sundays are my mondays... ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    *grins* exactly! The others don't really have answers, they're just to puzzle you.

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Details

    Details? Try this site It's really good help, and there's heaps more things there other that visulisation help. You like editing? Well, better you than me! :D

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    I've made little books since I could write, when I was 6 a wrote two long (for a 6 year old) stories, and a year 12 had to type one ...

    Nov 19, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Get rid of the penny

    I'm an Aussie, we have no pennies. Our lowest coin is 5 cents (as Nate said) and everything is fine. (as Nate said) The whole 1.99 = 2.00 does happen. ...

    Nov 19, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav Tolkien book?

    I voted the Two Towers, because I love the bit when Merry and Pippin are captures by the orcs... I have a friend who doesn't like tolkien. But then, he ...

    Nov 19, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    OK here's a few: I'm going to give you a mission, your mission is to decline the mission. Do you accept? God is supposed to be able to do anything. ...

    Nov 19, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: My Site...err...board thingy...

    I'm impressed by your persistance...

    Nov 19, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: It was amazing...

    I think also that little kids have less fear of letting other people know about themselves. I know that I do, it's what has kept me from writing poetry for ...

    Nov 19, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Upcoming Plans

    It's not that much. You already give good feedback, I'll stay even if that doesn't keep up. :D

    Nov 19, 2004


If you steal property, you must report its fair market value...
— John Oliver