-
Re: My Site...err...board thingy...
I checked your site, may join, not sure yet but OH GOD IS THAT X-BOX THING ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: Holla! New Girl on the board!
I forgot to mention that I like birds. Aren't they cool? They accomplished somthing with nothing more then light bones, feathers and wings, that takes us a huge amount of ...
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: Get rid of the penny
They're beginning to reming me of 5 cent pieces...
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: Get rid of the penny
... that makes sense... I think... no wait... it does. I'm kind of floundering in this debate, never having seen a penny in my life, but I'm trying.
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: Holla! New Girl on the board!
yes, (not that I've worked it out yet) but point being, The time difference between me, and everyone else, is something to be feared.
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: Riddles
There are many many things beyond me. Believe me, I know the feeling.
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: What is your fav Tolkien book?
Hello wandwaver!!!!
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: The Clubhouse
Yeah, the bit where the 'Suddenly, the air feels better, the water tastes better, and even the cafeteria food is like the food of the gods' that is exactly what ...
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: My Prologue
I'd just like to mention that I know my grammer is bad. I'm not that old, and haven't learnt it all at school yet, but I'm trying my hardest. So ...
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: Um... hello.
(*stares in shock at EBM not acting random*) Yep. Post anything you like, you'll get good constructive critisism. My story's up for shredding now, it sucks, but I'll get comments, ...
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: Howdy
Hello Perra! I'm really FireBird with a new name. I changed it there too. I'm nearly 15, how many people here are younger than me? Not many by the looks ...
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: Holla! New Girl on the board!
Yep. (slightly different between different places though, eg. even though my time is 17 and a half hours ahead of califorian time, sydney is 18 hours ahead.)
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: Riddles
The mission one is weird. If you decline the mission, then you are really successfully completeling it, except you declined it, so you never started it. If you accept it, ...
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: Get rid of the penny
Answer: If you got rid of the penny, they wouldn't have exactly 1.99.
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: Riddles
Ok, another confuzzler The next thing you say will be false! Yes or No?
Nov 20, 2004
