User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    This one ghost story has haunted me since I was 8... I get scared VERY easily. So I don't risk horror movies. I usually have my radio on when I ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Prologue

    I've had a history of English teachers who don't like to teach grammer. I resorted to taking my old grammer book home from previous years and finishing myself. It's not ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    I'm not sure I have a phobia, I love heights and climbing things, snakes too, never been scared of siders I poke them with sticks sometimes. Insects, well, maybe a ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Ohhh, I knew it. ^^

    *points finger and dances up and down* Yes! Exactly! That's what I'm talking about! It's still fun though. I'm a fantasy writer all the way through. :D

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Yeah, either that, or the no strawberry tree thing.

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Prologue

    Oh yes! They're good!

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Official Polls Re: Default Theme

    I love the note board! I think it should stay. If people don't like it they can always change it like iced cappuchino said (Do you have some kind of ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Prologue

    Thank you!!!! :D :D :D I only learnt about run on sentences last week, and havn't edited it since then, so that's why I had so many. Thanks for pointing ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Ohhh, I knew it. ^^

    Yes... well it's easier to come up with ideas for fantasy... but have you tried to invent a language lately? Hard. I'm not saying that fantasy is harder than other ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: My Site...err...board thingy...

    ... *groans* I should of known you put it there for just that purpose!!!!

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav Tolkien book?

    That's the only thing that stops me from saying LotR was perfect... but you do get a sense of whats going on inside the characters all the same. EBM, just ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    No, there isn't such thing as a strawberry tree!!! They grow on little plants!!!

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Holla! New Girl on the board!

    Nah, not an eagle, something more like a New Holland Honey Eater (Australian) a blackbird, or maybe a wren...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: hiya

    Hi Faith! My name is Eloere (OK, a little obbvious...) but just call me El or something, and ignore the accents. Yep, this place is great, welcome!

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Ohhh, I knew it. ^^

    What ever fantasy is, it ain't easy!!! There's heaps of worldbuilding involved, sometimes countless languages to create, magic (of course it needs guidelines, it can't be a crutch) creatures... races,

    Nov 20, 2004


If you're paranoid that you're making your novel worse with each passing decision clap your hands
— Panikos