User avatar

Elelel

  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Prologue

    Your faeries are structurally unbalanced however. You need to know exactely what they stand for, what they do, and what are their limitations. As a writer, each and every character ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Prologue

    There's something you're telling me that I'm not to sure on, just a sec...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: My Site...err...board thingy...

    3:20pm, Sunday.

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi

    Coke. I drank that first, so Pepsi always seemed to be a cheap imatation (I don't know which one copied which actually, but that's just how it seems to me) ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you write?

    I write in bed. It doesn't matter what time it is, that is where I write. I also use a laptop, but it's my dad's and I just borrow it ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Letters of Hope

    Yeah, the amnesia thing was a little unbeleivable, but otherwise I really liked it! The emotion came through really well.

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: HOPE

    I really like this! It has a subtle way of suggesting things, like IC said. I like it how it mentions Margaret in the beginning, without telling us she was ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Practice

    I was wondering what people do for practice (if anything) because I'd like some practice activities, and I only have one. The thing I do, is that when you're down ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: My Site...err...board thingy...

    That's much nicer, smaller, better.

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My smile's just a pose

    I really like that last line!!!! Sort of reminds me of... me.

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Helpful link - Turkey City Lexicon

    This is another helpful link, down the side is says For Writers, there are very useful things for any genre there.

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    Good Luck then!

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    ... we don't get many natural disasters here. Once, I had to stay home alone at night for a few hours, I was so scared. I holed up in the ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Prologue

    I fixed a few of the things, and tried to italisise the thoughts, but I reacon I missed some.

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Prologue

    Other stuff, we read books etc. She wasn't a bad teacher, she just knew that most people arn't fond of grammer. Really, I haven't leant much grammer since primary school. ...

    Nov 21, 2004


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss