User avatar

Elelel

  • Writing Tips Re: Names

    It does indeed, ours are under the computer moniter to make it higher...

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Get rid of the penny

    Yep, that's the same as here (Australia)

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Ohhh, I knew it. ^^

    I write fantasy, but I still put my characters through the same trials (well, similar anyway. Ok, basically, deep down, they have the same emotional effect...) that I go through. ...

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: I always write...

    I also write on my bed, (but usually lying down if possible) with sad music. My desk is completely abandoned, and littered with paper.

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you write?

    My family think my room is a dark and dingy dump. My little brother thinks it stinks (but he's like that) But I like writing there. It's isolated, and I ...

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One week old! And nifty statistics!

    It's going to be hard to keep in check I hope everyone realises...

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Wind? Air? something along those lines?

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen any good...err...commercials lately?

    There was this beer ad that went something like: ... to remain on top, you need a canoe... *something something something*... yes, canoes can be awkward (pictures of poeple turning ...

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Ha Ha! There aren't any watermelon trees (at least I don't think so...) but that does happen with coconuts.

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Names

    Yeah... that is a good idea...

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Practice

    I actually found an interesting one on this really good writing site. What you do is you close your eyes, and listen. Then you write down about everything you can ...

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Gates

    *five thumbs up* Love it! It flows really well.

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Coming In With Fire

    *grins* Welcome. *can't think of anything alse to say so walks off with bemused smile on face*

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Prologue

    thanks EBM, but tell me what you didn't understand, then I can fix it. Zzap: If the person who spilt the beer was another fairy he would give him a ...

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi

    Yeah... my brother told me that (he knows so many facts of that kind)

    Nov 21, 2004


When a person tells you you hurt them, you don't get to decide you didn't.
— Louis C. K.