User avatar

Elelel

  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Prologue

    ...anyone at all...

    Nov 24, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Morrow Cousin

    Hello! (call me El, ignore the accents :D) Welcome, this place is faiely new, but it's great!

    Nov 24, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Ok, I've got one... A man lives in the penthouse (floor 30) of a tall building. In the mornings, when he goes to work, he takes the lift to the ...

    Nov 24, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Coming In With Fire

    ohhhh... new format... sorry, ignore me.

    Nov 23, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Testing

    ... in the depths of winter, they were forced to eat Robin's minsturls. And there was much rejoicing...

    Nov 23, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Was there a ferry or raft already there? Because it says THEY didn't have a boat or a raft, not that there wasn't one...

    Nov 23, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    They deffinately end up crossing? It's not one of those trick answers like "they were going for a WALK, not a sail or a swim, so they didn't cross" (OK ...

    Nov 23, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Blackout

    THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I owe you one...

    Nov 23, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Blackout

    Can you change my name back? It was Éloeré (note where the accents are) Will the computer let you? I've already tried my profile, and it doesn't give me the ...

    Nov 23, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Does it matter that they are from Maryland? Because I have no idea where that is...

    Nov 23, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Blackout

    Glad you've got an idea at what's going on, I was just getting really, really confused.

    Nov 23, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Welcome! Group hug!!!! *Runs off after all the new members to give them hug, for some reason they all run away...*

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Here (australia) our fooball (aussie rules) gets a little tense. During the footy season, South Australia rips itself to shreds over the two SA teams.

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola! Bonjour! Hallo! Ciao!

    I don't drink much coffee! I'm hyper all the time!!!! :lol: I voted Best Site Ever too. This place has real potential to be good, and remain good! Hi Sophie! ...

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Adverbs...

    My English teacher tells us the same thing... but I wouldn't go out of my way to avoid them. But it is true that a good verb can be alot ...

    Nov 22, 2004


Life’s disappointments are harder to take if you don’t know any swear words.
— Bill Watterson