User avatar

Elelel

  • Media Reviews Re: Redwall lover!

    I've read every single book in that seris (except Loamhedge, but my brother owns it, so I'll get round to it sometime...) They're kind of corny... but I like them ...

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Big Debate

    My school is a catholic school. There is a subject on religion, and everyone has to have a bible. I'm not the best catholic in the world... (in fact I'm ...

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    ... not sure I get that... HI MESH!!!! how do you like this place!!! Isn't it great!

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola. (No I'm not Spanish, I'm a hyper American!)

    Hi!

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Holla! New Girl on the board!

    I'd deffinately settle for a fairy wren, or maybe a willy wagtail... I like little birds that flit around being interesting...

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    If I'm in a really bad mood, or upset, writing often helps me feel better, and of course there's the added bonus of the emotions being transfered rather powerfully into ...

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Prestige FAQ

    I like the system!!!

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: How did you hear about YWS?

    TO ZZAP: I didn't even recognise you til you said that! Vast improvement. :D :D :D :D :D I won't hate you for all the Mr. perfect stuff. (PS, I ...

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Quack?

    Yeah, makes perfect sense to me. :D By the way hello, Lequack.

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie in need...

    Don't talk about tests!!!! I've got exams next week!!!! *takes deep breaths to calm herself before she becomes hysterical* Anyway, Hi! I'm Eloere, you can call me El... and writing ...

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Happy Holidays!

    I don't celebrate it, but happy holidays to everyone who does anyway!!!!!! :D

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    The answer to my riddle was that he was a dwarf. Hmmm, not sure about the forest one... I know you can't walk in a straight line in a forest, ...

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Shortish story

    *is a little confused about what Zzap's talking about* I didn't notice to much weird in it, maybe a little more description, and the girl, Ama’Ali seemed a bit forced. ...

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Prologue

    How do people like my style in that peice? And what do you think I should be making better, or think is already good enough? sorry, I must ask these ...

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My smile's just a pose

    I'm not the worlds greatest poet, in fact I'm really bad at it, and don't now anything about them. But this poem deffinately reminds me of me. Just thiught I'd ...

    Nov 24, 2004


It doesn’t smell old, it just smells like a bad idea.
— James Hoffman