User avatar

Elelel

  • Media Reviews Re: Redwall lover!

    ... yeah, they do get repetitive, but I read them when I was younger, and I didn't care then.

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: The 1000th Post

    O! Excuse for a party! *thows confetti* ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ...

    Nov 27, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: A Drop of Water

    I've only started writing poetry this month, so I'm not good at it, but I liked that! There were a few slight fixy up thingies that the others suggested that ...

    Nov 27, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Sun Prophet

    Tep, Australian spelling too! You'll think twice before you offend our blessed spelling again!!! jk Anyway, I thought this was really, really good. It could work as either a first ...

    Nov 27, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Thought I'd try again

    Agreed, this is good!

    Nov 27, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Immortality's Price.

    ohhhh... I like this! I love it how the vampire thinks. It would be a good story to continue! I presume the two people the vampire kills are the children ...

    Nov 27, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Points System

    This sounds interesting *rushes off to one of the boards where points are visible to marvel at them*

    Nov 27, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Adverbs...

    When my English teacher told me that you're meant to limit the use of adjectives and adverbs, I was pretty shocked. Particually since we had spent the last few weeks ...

    Nov 27, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    Yep. My characters have minds of their own. You wouldn't believe the sort of thing they've made me let them do...

    Nov 27, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Prestige FAQ

    Hey, Nate, you said people over 9 didn't exist... THAT MEANS YOU DON'T EXIST!!! Oh no! I've gone crazy and am talking to an imaginary person again!!!!

    Nov 26, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie in need...

    You're from New Zealand? Cool! I want to visit there... what's the time there? Because the dreaded time difference means I'm usually on by myself... but if your time is ...

    Nov 26, 2004
  • Media Reviews Re: Redwall lover!

    Me niether, I havn't read them for... oh, must be two years now... but I will again sometime...

    Nov 26, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    8) . A DECIMAL POINT!!!!!!

    Nov 26, 2004
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Shockwave - Chapter 1

    I loved the opening! I liked it. The gang stuff was interesting, and the description of New London. It's too bad the quotation marks were missing, their absence made it ...

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: DEAR MUM

    ... yes... there IS only one word to describe that... and it'a already been said! but I'll repeat it. POWERFUL.

    Nov 25, 2004


By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
— Winston Churchill