User avatar

Elelel

  • Writing Tips Re: It has to be said

    Some teachers are seriously bad at teaching. And some do develop grudges against students. But VERY often I hear from other students that a teacher has a grudge against them ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you love to write?

    I don't know if love really is the right word. It's like to begin with you write something and it's fun. So you write something else and you get a ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    MONKEY!!! (for all reasons previously stated, and ESPECIALLY because they can fling poo)

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Chosing A Title

    "Untitled" gets 35.9%. Hehe! (EDIT: well, if I did it right.)

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: speeling & grammr

    I laughed (inwardly) so much at that quote! It's so true! Although I read it in The Wee Free Men, also by Terry Pratchett. He combines comedy and fantasy so ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Scenery Descriptions

    But when you have a big chuck where it's all description, to tell you the truth, I skip those parts if I ever see them in books. Am I the ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Second Round: Choose The Mascot!

    MONKEY!!! Dear God not a kangaroo.

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Star crossed lovers

    After spending a weekend watching every disaster documentary I can lay my hands on, I think maybe people just like a bit of death and suffering now and again. We ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Various Ramblings About Why El Isn't Writing

    REASON FOR NON-WRITING, THEORY #1: I've basically already mentioned it, but I feel like doing some philosolophical musings on my mind and how it works because I really don't know. ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Do I need the period?

    I guess Australia goes with the British way. Yay! Those silly full-stops just annoy me.

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Catchy Title

    You just CAN'T title something "Untitled". It's already taken, about fifty million times. Whoever first used it could probably make a fortune by suing everyone. Hehe. That being said, I ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Semicolons

    I don't use them because not many people really know how to deal with them anymore. Why confuse the poor reader if you can help it? *shuffles feet* OK! I ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Mysterious Characters who DON'T wear cloaks

    Mum's always telling me to be a good conversationalist and ask questions. But talking about myself is too fun. BUt the mysterious character MUST have a cloak! ANd he (and ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Valentine's Day

    I got to pry in other people's love lives. Which is what Valentine's Day is really about.

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Star crossed lovers

    Wuthering Heights - Cathy dies and Heathcliff is miserable and horrible for ages and then dies himself. You know I think that ends happily. Sure, Heathcliff and Cathy stuff everything ...

    Feb 23, 2007


Life is like an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
— Carl Sandburg